Ukip. All discussion here please.

If you want to call people in Page hall racists,that is up to you.

Maybe you can come up with the laws that need to be made against Gays so that homophobes and Gay haters will stop being like they are?..........it's the laws that are making them haters..........according to your theory on racists.

Some people are haters for rational reasons and others for irrational reasons. We need laws to tackle irrational reasons for hatred and good policies to tackle the rational reasons.

Past governments have had plenty of time to get the country back on track and eliminate the deficit as well as plan for an increase in population by embarking on a school building programme a better NHS and more housing, but they chose not to invest and instead we had 200,000 youngsters applying for 20,000 nurses training places, and health authorities recruiting from abroad instead, it's mad. How can anyone seriously believe what they are telling us, Miliband is so well rehearsed that he's inline for this years Oscar it's laughable, just how anybody can vote for the same old beats me, it's plainly obvious that governments on both sides are to blame but people are just walking around with their eyes shut and trying to absolve past governments (mainly Labour) of any responsibility by deflecting the blame onto UKIP, nice try, but it won't work.

Edited by crazybaby

I'd shoot Our Nige's other testicle off if he dared to try

(See what I did there? Free speech and humour! :hihi: Now this is the part where Our Nige calls the police, or you alert the mods)

Free speech, fair enough but "humour" don't give up the day job.. :D

After reading much of the criticism of UKIP on here I have come to the conclusion that it is based on media or opposing parties rhetoric.

When I have heard their representatives interviewed the answers have been reasonable and not alarmist.

Their immigration policy is sensible and not racist as some would suggest. Their stance on the EU is simply that things can not be changed whilst we remain a member, personally I think that if they were in power as part of a coalition they would try to change the rules whereby we could opt in or out of certain regulations..

What are you on about 'over to me'?............you've just proved yourself wrong.

---------- Post added 07-05-2015 at 11:50 ----------

Yes,I'm sure.

How are you able to be sure why each and every person votes UKIP, are you psychic?

will all be over in 9 hours and we will see what the UK majority think. Still reckon UKIP are going to shock a lot of lefties.

A lot of "lefties" will be voting UKIP, unfortunately. They seem to think Nigel Farage will wave his purple magic wand and "get rid of all the Muslims". Sad really. I know quite a few Labour supporters that are voting UKIP for this very reason.

Truth is, Farage can't do a thing about immigration. Where's he going to find the additional £20 billion that immigration brings into the country?

:):)

Oh dear Lora - I'm going to disagree with you!

I have already voted UKIP. Not because I think it may stop someone else getting in, but actually because I've read their manifesto and agree with most of it (not all). Also found I disagreed with much more of the 'other' manifestos.

I can understand why, just read what I wrote again and I shouldn't have used the word most, some would have been a better word.

Completely different situation, offering someone an incentive to vote for you is acceptable on the proviso it is reasonable and then honoured.

Playing on someones ill informed narrow mindedness to your advantage is despicable.

But they all offer things that are not reasonable and two parties have proven that they don't always deliver. UKIP's proposals aren't unreasonable and they haven't had the opportunity to deliver.

A number of the racist element voting Ukip seem basically to be wanting 'foreigners out', obviously not all, but enough to make a difference at the polls and Ukip are playing on that view.

UKIP aren't offering to kick anyone out of the country and they haven't implied that they will.

It is perfectly acceptable and sensible to want the authorities to have better control over our borders than at present, it is also reasonable to express concern over EU expansion.
Which is what UKIP is offering.

Those things concern me also but they require reasoned sensible debate, not knee jerk " It's all them un's fault and everything will be splendid if we can get rid/leave ".

Who said that.

Little thought seems to be given to practicalities by some people, the NHS would suffer hugely if all foreigners were removed.

No one as proposed their removal, even the BNP didn't suggest it and only the gullible would believe it.

That's right, there is also are large number of foreign born patients using the NHS which is why we need so many foreign born staff.

Yes we have problems and need action but all Ukip seem to be doing is taking advantage for their own benefit.

If that is true of UKIP then it is true of all parties, what is the point in the Green party, they won't win the election, their MP has no power, she can't fullfill her election pledges, so she must be doing it for her own gain.

If it wakes the other parties up good, but not at the expense of putting a load of opportunists in power.

How many MP's aren't opportunists?