Ukip. All discussion here please.

Yes. Carswell survived but he's on his own now in parliament. He'd have been better off staying and working with other Eurosceptic Tories.

The fate of the two MPs that crossed the floor to UKIP must act as a warning to other MPs the were tempted to do the same.

The fate of the two MPs that crossed the floor to UKIP must act as a warning to other MPs the were tempted to do the same.

its ironic really, you think one parties in the ascendency so jump ship then later find out theyre descending and your previous parties ascending lmao

thats one of the 2 policies gone then, aswell as the main "face" lol

---------- Post added 08-05-2015 at 20:56 ----------

Whats the difference between a smart car and UKIP......... A smart car has 2 seats

Exactly what is it that you dislike about UKIP ?

Exactly what is it that you dislike about UKIP ?

Where do I start?

Our Nige' is a cockney git with a privileged upbringing. Nowt wrong with that, but why does he play the old down-to-earth working-class-bloke when he isn't one?

I find the way he claims £hundreds of thousands in expenses in an MEP repugnant, given that he's proclaimed he wants to bring the organisation down. Really? And halt the EU gravy train?

And his supporters are worse.

I've never met such a bunch of moronically-stupid, blinkered, selfish and self-righteously ignorant hypocrites before, and I've worked with some right civil servants in the past.

Where do I start?

Our Nige' is a cockney git with a privileged upbringing. Nowt wrong with that, but why does he play the old down-to-earth working-class-bloke when he isn't one?

I find the way he claims £hundreds of thousands in expenses in an MEP repugnant, given that he's proclaimed he wants to bring the organisation down. Really? And halt the EU gravy train?

And his supporters are worse.

I've never met such a bunch of moronically-stupid, blinkered, selfish and self-righteously ignorant hypocrites before, and I've worked with some right civil servants in the past.

What about their policies ?