Ukip. All discussion here please.

The biggest mistake the major partiy's and media made was to discredit Ukip voters by making out they are racist. Now they are paying the price.

I think they managed that themselves!

most of my votes in burngreave ward came from former TUSC supporters.

How do you work that out? Because the TUSC vote fell? TUSC lost 265 votes from 2 years ago. You got 894 votes. 265 is not most of 894.

The last election was 2 years ago. A lot of people will have moved into and out of the area since then. The people who voted 2 years ago won't be the same people who voted yesterday. I know you UKIP members want simple answers to everything but your conclusion is ridiculous.

I notice you and Jeffrey Shaw were 2 of UKIP's worst performing Sheffield candidates yesterday. It's good to see that posting on here has given you the rewards you deserve.

I take offence that UKIP voters are being called white chavs,Stocksbridge and the upper don and ecclesfield are hardly predominantly white chav areas.I do not see why supporters of the other partys are getting so angry.In a democratic society you can vote for whoever you like and as some forummers have said UKIP will never get in to parliament so why worry.I have read UKIP,S manifesto and to be honest i agree with what most of it says.No doubt i will now be called an uneducated racist idiot but i know different and honestly do not care anymore.Fed up of the three main useless parties.Well done to Jack Clarkson who actually lives in his constituency.:thumbsup:

I take offence that UKIP voters are being called white chavs,Stocksbridge and the upper don and ecclesfield are hardly predominantly white chav areas.

That's true, the statistics show that most UKIP supporters are over 65 (meaning they'll only have another couple of attempts at electing UKIP before nature takes it's course).

That doesn't surprise me. Rotherham is full of white, chavs on benefits who haven't got the first idea when it comes to politics!!
Come on, man, get a grip. OK you don't like the results, but what you just posted there, applied to almost any other group you could name, would gain you the 'racist' tag, your posts deleted and probably a ban for a few days.

We're all a bit stunned right now, but watch your mouth, eh? The LibDem strongholds, bastion of political correctness and being nice people, over run by UKIP, a party almost diametrically opposed, in the course of a couple of years. Who'd a thunk it? :huh:

I have read UKIP,S manifesto and to be honest i agree with what most of it says.

That's a pity,Farage said it was drivel and binned it.......now what?:D

---------- Post added 23-05-2014 at 20:03 ----------

The biggest mistake the major partiy's and media made was to discredit Ukip voters by making out they are racist.

They were only saying what a lot of people were thinking.

lol, nope, just dont see the same mess you lot do :hihi:

---------- Post added 23-05-2014 at 17:37 ----------

heres me thinking, going on the crap you lot spout the WHOLE countries sinking under the feet of immigrants the country over :suspect:

londons where theyve done worse i heard? prolly cos its full of more minorities and so less votes?

Never been down Page Hall ? or Eastwood in Rotherham ? There , for all to see is the result of Labour`s failed social engineering ,and the Tories continuation of that policy.

That's true, the statistics show that most UKIP supporters are over 65 (meaning they'll only have another couple of attempts at electing UKIP before nature takes it's course).

I am not over 65 and i know a lot of other people who are young and professional people who voted for them.Knew i was going to get bites,as i said earlier why are you bothered about UKIP you do not think they can overturn the three main parties sorry two main parties so why worry about them and i still do not care what other people think.:hihi::hihi: