Ukip. All discussion here please.

There are hardly any British people unwilling to work for a fair wage. It's myth. There may be people unwilling to work because the pay is not enough to pay for a basic existence but there's a difference. Its fine to invite people from abroad who will... by living cheaply in very difficult circumstances for a while... but at some point the pay needs increasing. Not only for the British but for all.

Its easy to get into the game of foreign workers against the British ones like this but in reality the British workers are as good as any in the world. We didn't build one of the richest nations in the world by loafing about all day.

None of which alters the fact that the Bank Of England are not saying the same as UKIP

There are hardly any British people unwilling to work for a fair wage. It's myth. There may be people unwilling to work because the pay is not enough to pay for a basic existence but there's a difference. Its fine to invite people from abroad who will... by living cheaply in very difficult circumstances for a while... but at some point the pay needs increasing. Not only for the British but for all.

Its easy to get into the game of foreign workers against the British ones like this but in reality the British workers are as good as any in the world. We didn't build one of the richest nations in the world by loafing about all day.

The governor of the Bank of England is a forieginer, although a highly paid one. This Canadian has taken the job of some good British "banker", mind you I had a letter from Lloyds Bank signed by some Spanish Guy who claims to be the chief executive.

Carswell represents the people in his constituency and UKIP in parliament. UKIP voters outside his constituency are represented by their MPs. To claim otherwise is to argue that MPs should only consider the views those who voted for them and ignore the rest of their constituents.

Whilst a party with one MP will need more per MP than a party with 200 MPs the costs of running the party aren't comparable. e.g. UKIP need far less in travel allowances than a party with even 20 MPs.

I wouldn't say they should, but some do, Kevin Barron being one of them, hence the reason I contacted a different MP and they represented me more than adequately.

That's your take on it. Two national newspapers, I haven't looked for any more, beg to differ..

There's some nice graphs in this one :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3079786/Gloomy-Bank-England-downgrades-growth-forecast-Carney-signals-rates-rise-year.html

Well,If you think that 2 newspapers that are saying they know more about what Carney is thinking/saying than Carney himself..........I would have thought that if they knew more about Carney than he does,they could make millions in a very short time.

This is what happens when you try to be clever about resigning:

Suzanne Evans, nominated as leader when Mr Farage briefly quit, was said to be furious at being “absolutely humiliated” when he changed his mind.

“He is very deceitful. He is a backstabber," said one. “He falls out with people, treads on them and walks on. This is the last time he does that. I hope he will be gone by the end of the week.

“This has been a volcano boiling for months and years, and last week he sat back on top of it. Ukip has got as far as it has because of Nigel, and it will go no further because of Nigel

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ukip/11606854/Ukip-meltdown-how-the-absence-of-Nigel-Farages-body-armour-triggered-a-day-of-self-destruction.html

Edited by chalga

British Union of Fascists, gone

BNP, Gone

UKIP, gone

NEXT

You left Labour and LibDems off your list lol!!!

:):)

---------- Post added 15-05-2015 at 09:19 ----------

This is what happens when you try to be clever about resigning:

Suzanne Evans, nominated as leader when Mr Farage briefly quit, was said to be furious at being “absolutely humiliated” when he changed his mind.]

He didn't "change his mind". He resigned as Leader (as promised), tendered his resignation (as promised) which in turn the NEC refused to accept.

It has happened before even in Cabinet so what's the deal?

One or two members are "creating" but as was said on the radio this morning - it happens!

:)

---------- Post added 15-05-2015 at 09:21 ----------

Suzanne Evans, nominated as leader when Mr Farage briefly quit, was said to be furious at being “absolutely humiliated” when he changed his mind.

]

Who said she was "furious"?

Well,If you think that 2 newspapers that are saying they know more about what Carney is thinking/saying than Carney himself..........I would have thought that if they knew more about Carney than he does,they could make millions in a very short time.

He did say it but back tracked the next day when, no doubt, his politician buddies had a word.

It is basic maths.

The more of whatever is available, labour, cucumbers or liquorice allsorts the cheaper the asking price will be.. Its common sense and what happens in business..