Ukip. All discussion here please.

Farage has just said a recent poll states 6,000,000 would vote UKIP if there was a GE tomorrow. That is real growth in popularity.

You should study politics more mate and not rely on what you read in the Mail, Express and Sun,

---------- Post added 09-06-2017 at 14:59 ----------

Localman you may well be right. Money invested in posh areas basically ( wonder where nick clegg and Sheffield council leader lives) is what you are saying along with areas I have mentioned. Unfortunately does not help me as I live the other side of town where we get NOWT other than a sports hall run by places for people that is so expensive that its out of reach of a lot round here. Parks have bugger all in them.

Blake you are also correct, I voted ukip and will do so in the local elections but Tory in the GE. Cannot abide the Liberals and Labour are a dying party so Tory it is. It may not make much difference this time but if the boundary changes push us with northern side of penistone then next time we could well have a Tory MP.

"Labour are a dying Party" Do any of you clowns study politics ?

Edited by Ridgewalk
Repetition

It seems Ukip are already starting to get worried about brexit

UKIP's interim leader has said Theresa May is "personally damaged as our negotiator" but that this should not compromise Brexit talks.

Steve Crowther, who wants an end to freedom of movement, said: "Mrs May's incompetent electioneering makes not the slightest difference to that.

"If the Conservative-DUP government thinks it can backslide on this, it will rapidly find that it is mistaken."

We can close this thread now can't we? :hihi:

Let's not close it just yet:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/13/ukip-mep-resigns-amid-investigation-into-alleged-misuse-of-funds

The Guardian has learnt that Helmer faces a bill close to £100,000 for illicitly employing a Ukip party worker, Paul Oakden, as his assistant. Oakden’s contract has already been suspended.

MEPs are banned from hiring full-time assistants who have jobs in national political parties. Paul Oakden was employed as Helmer’s assistant, while also working as Ukip chairman, according to the party website and in-house magazine.

European parliament financial controllers began their investigation last year and are due to send Helmer a formal “letter for recovery” because they are not satisfied with his explanations of an “administrative misunderstanding

Edited by chalga

• 3 months later...