Ukip. All discussion here please.

It says a lot though doesn't it about the party that when a former leader resigns he doesn't just stop being leader - he resigns from the whole party too.

Even Tony Blair's still paying his membership dues.

It says a lot though doesn't it about the party that when a former leader resigns he doesn't just stop being leader - he resigns from the whole party too.

Even Tony Blair's still paying his membership dues.

part and parcel of the right, they fall out, they form new groups

hate begats hate

As a UKip voter I have to admit, never heard of the guy. I think after Nigel left, the Party has gone into terminal decline. Even if Nigel was to return at some stage, it's doubtful even he could resurrect it now.

Angel1.

You're admitting to it !

---------- Post added 29-09-2017 at 19:14 ----------

Most of the UKIP leaders seem to have gone to ground following the Referendum ! Trying to distance themselves ?

---------- Post added 29-09-2017 at 19:17 ----------

UKIP remind me of the Front National in France who've apparently disappeared since the Presidential Election, once you get past the Identity politics and anti Immigration rhetoric there's nothing else there !

UKIP remind me of the Front National in France who've apparently disappeared since the Presidential Election, once you get past the Identity politics and anti Immigration rhetoric there's nothing else there !

I wouldn't underestimate them, if I were you. Unlike UKIP, who got slaughtered, Front National they did pretty well in the last French election and they'll have been emboldened by Germany's last week.

that's UKIP's big Achilles Heel actually. Because they're anti-European little Englanders, they can't make common cause with what might be useful allies who are more organised, lucid, better prepared than they are, and who give out a more cohesive message than UKIP does, to the voters. Front National remain the best political party of that kind of stripe, in Europe.

As a UKip voter I have to admit, never heard of the guy. I think after Nigel left, the Party has gone into terminal decline. Even if Nigel was to return at some stage, it's doubtful even he could resurrect it now.

Angel1.

as a fellow kipper voter, I wanted that fella that knocked out that other kipper fella to win, then go and knock out some more kipper fellas.

What was his name again :huh:

Punch'em ?

Slug'em ?

Thump'em ?

Hook'em ?

That's the one! Hookem :D

Reading a brief biography, he seems a decent chap up to the point he's joined ukip!

He looks squeaky clean, an ultra-marathon runner and ex-Liberal Democrat candidate, an ex-Liberal Democrat - quite a leap.

But didnt UKIP poll around 11/12% on here a few weeks ago, not dead yet.