Ukip. All discussion here please.

and up they pop again, a couple of ukipers just been found guilty of electoral fraud (tricking the elderly)

despicable.

Aye, time to disband UKip I think. Farage WAS UKip in my opinion, now he has taken a back seat, it's all over.

To move on and select another Party to give your vote to, who could a UKipper select.

Liebour now run by Corbyn the communist, " In 2005 he was identified as the second most rebellious Labour MP of all time when the party was in government"

The Tory Party perhaps, no, don't think so. Headed by a dead woman walking who will deliver a soft Brexit, a very soft Brexit at best.

Libdems, as they blatently oppose the will of the people by calling for another vote to get us to remain as part of the corrupt EU, they are in my opinion unvotable for.

Greens, just a set of nutters wanting us to rerturn to the candle and horse to lessen Polution.

Looks like my voting days are now over.

Angel1

Edited by ANGELFIRE1

Aye, time to disband UKip I think. Farage WAS UKip in my opinion, now he has taken a back seat, it's all over. T

To move on and select another Party to give your vote to, who could a UKipper select. Liebour now run by Corbyn the communist, " In 2005 he was identified as the second most rebellious Labour MP of all time when the party was in government"

The Tory Party perhaps, no, don't think so. Headed by a dead woman walking who will deliver a soft Brexit, a very soft Brexit at best.

Libdems, As they blatently oppose the will of the people by calling for another vote to get us to remain as part of the corrupt EU they are in my opinion unvotable for.

i think we all know why Corbyn was classed as a rebel, because hes how he is now, a lefty, but the party were more to the right (still after Tony Blairs nu labore)

---------- Post added 06-01-2018 at 13:05 ----------

What about Britain First, BNP, English Democrats.

I’m sure there’ll be lots of alternatives for UKIPers. :rolleyes:

Bnp are virtually extinct too?dont see em mentioned much these days apart from debts, and being a footnote of newer parties info, Britain first may follow after national action in getting into the proscribed league.

Edited by melthebell

What about Britain First, BNP, English Democrats.

I’m sure there’ll be lots of alternatives for UKIPers. :rolleyes:

I doubt even those mobs will satisfy the curmudgeons. Ukippers like nothing but a good whinge, the ones I know remind me of Rigsby from Rising Damp.

Edited by Mister Gee

"53 year old Farage will be entitled to annual EU pension of £73,000 when he reaches the age of 63."

Have to admit his pension is just a little more than mine at just over £8,000. And of course I had to wait untill 65 to claim it.

But there will always be the have and have nots in society. :huh:

Angel1

"53 year old Farage will be entitled to annual EU pension of £73,000 when he reaches the age of 63."

Have to admit his pension is just a little more than mine at just over £8,000. And of course I had to wait untill 65 to claim it.

But there will always be the have and have nots in society. :huh:

Angel1

Not forgetting the dirty rotten scoundrels like Farage?