Ukip. All discussion here please.

They are the home of most of the racists though.

I’m loving this one actually. Henry Bolton appears to be floating ideas for a new sitcom. It is the only possible explanation for his hilarious interview this lunchtime.

UKIP. The gift that keeps on giving.

I know, its only mid January and already one has been charged with murdering his wife, 2 are being done for electoral fraud (tricking the elderly) and now one being outed as a dirty racist.

Oh and dont forget former head honcho being accused of lying about the money he gets for his little helper

not bad for a couple of weeks

oh come on, we ALL know UKIP are built on it, just like the BNP, they hide behind a veneer of respectability but its always there in the background and pops out occasionly, they are a bunch of self serving racists, liars and murderers

I blame Brexit.

Angel1.

They (UKIP) quickly suspended the young lady when they heard about her tweets. What do you mean by mask slipping? There are racists in all the political parties.

"Young" is the word, did I read it right that she is only 25 whilst "herr" partner is 54? Y'know I honestly can't imagine what brought them together!!

As for UKIP, I don't actually follow, but then I don't follow others either

I like Farage, he gives as good as he gets.

But of course we all know that this is all just a well paid job to them. I doubt they give a toss about any of us, likewise the feeling's mutual.

oh come on, we ALL know UKIP are built on it, just like the BNP, they hide behind a veneer of respectability but its always there in the background and pops out occasionly, they are a bunch of self serving racists, liars and murderers

What do you know that the justice system is yet to find out about the former UKIP councilor and former Royal Marine Commando or are you just libeling someone who is in the eyes of the law innocent until proven guilty just because you dont like him?

Be careful, talk like that could get this forum into trouble.

What do you know that the justice system is yet to find out about the former UKIP councilor and former Royal Marine Commando or are you just libeling someone who is in the eyes of the law innocent until proven guilty just because you dont like him?

Be careful, talk like that could get this forum into trouble.

oh shush troll

oh shush troll

Thats the pot calling the kettle black.

What part of my post is wrong then? I mean, if you are going to start calling names you must have some compelling evidence that Im lying or trolling as you put it. Ill wait for your answer.

Thats the pot calling the kettle black.

What part of my post is wrong then? I mean, if you are going to start calling names you must have some compelling evidence that Im lying or trolling as you put it. Ill wait for your answer.

at least i try and talk about the subjects, i dont play dumb, make excuses and when all that fails attack the poster