Ukip. All discussion here please.

may aswell get back with the dirty racist if he loses his job, only got rid to save his job lol

the young, sexy, blonde ex-partner describes herself a Kipper activist and journalist which I assume means she spits venom on Twitter all day long.

What did he think she meant?

Why is it okay to throw Misogynistic abuse at her because she has a certain view? This is pure hypocrisy.

Yeah, Sorry, I forgot, women are allowed to have opinions of their own these days, aren’t they ?

Now tell her to go clean behind the fridge.

First the good news. UKIP still exists and it still has a leader.

Then the bad news, the leader is still dear old Henry and he's going to "drain the swamp".

Meanwhile everyone else seems to have left. Shame really, as I'd have liked them to stick around a while so that we know exactly who to blame for brexit.

First the good news. UKIP still exists and it still has a leader.

Then the bad news, the leader is still dear old Henry and he's going to "drain the swamp".

Meanwhile everyone else seems to have left. Shame really, as I'd have liked them to stick around a while so that we know exactly who to blame for brexit.

Well I suppose hes drained his own swamp.