Ukip. All discussion here please.

Bolton is on the Nigel Farage show on LBC at 7.00.... should be interesting.

It appears that his relationship with his wife ended months before he even met his new lady...

---------- Post added 22-01-2018 at 19:03 ----------

looks like the right wing will be getting another new splinter group very very soon

One can mock UKIP's demise but it is not good news. The party that follows will be more to the right... Its only a matter of time before a British Donald Trump arrives on the scene. I don't think he/she would win an election but they don't have to. UKIP ensured the UK left the EU and they only mustered 14% at their height....

Mein Kampf? thats already been written

The young lady made a mistake and sent a text message, which she most likely thought would remain private. Can you honestly say that when you were young, you never spouted anything that could be interpreted as inappropriate nowadays? Would you be happy if the World could see or hear your private rants?

The young lady made a mistake and sent a text message, which she most likely thought would remain private. Can you honestly say that when you were young, you never spouted anything that could be interpreted as inappropriate nowadays? Would you be happy if the World could see or hear your private rants?

Bolton has just said the text message was doctored and he has proof... The plot thickens... I'm changing my mind, I think he should hang on in there. I admire the cut of his jib.

The young lady made a mistake and sent a text message, which she most likely thought would remain private.

Then she’s as daft as she is young, sexy and blonde.

What on earth was the daft bint playing at?

The efforts of the kippers are always, always being undone by stupid comments by their stupid activists, but the daft kippers never learn to shut their traps :roll:

---------- Post added 22-01-2018 at 19:22 ----------

I'm changing my mind, I think he should hang on in there. I admire the cut of his jib.

Any more of this nonsense and the kippers will end up in the entertainment section, not politics

Bolton has just said the text message was doctored and he has proof... The plot thickens... I'm changing my mind, I think he should hang on in there. I admire the cut of his jib.

This gets better by the minute.

Can’t wait for this proof:D

hahahaha he IS Donald Trump

fake news indeedy :P

hahahaha he IS Donald Trump

Well, they’ve both been through several marriages each.

But Bolton did serve his country in the Army, unlike the 5x times draft-dodging Trumpet who hurt his ankle running away and avoided the Vietnam draft or summat