Ukip. All discussion here please.

This gets better by the minute.

Can’t wait for this proof:D

hahahaha he IS Donald Trump

fake news indeedy :P

His wife is Russian. Apparently the Russians are good at doctoring things :suspect:

Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just an unpaid reporter..

At one point the same sort of media storm and resignations followed Mr. Corbyn's rise to the top.... look what happened there.... Diane James has just supported him, she still carries some weight in the party...

Diane James has just supported him, she still carries some weight in the party...

Diane James . . . she that kipper bird that resigned after three weeks in the job?

mmm. . . Diane James . . . she’s much better looking than that young, sexy, blonde Kipper activist and journalist.

I would’ve tried my luck with Ms James instead :love:

And poor old Henry is just an unpaid, unappreciated UKIP leader.

that’s his own stupid fault for leaving his ex-wife (correction: one of his ex-wives, who was the family breadwinner) and running with a young, sexy, blonde Kipper activist and journalist.

Diane James . . . she that kipper bird that resigned after three weeks in the job?

mmm. . . Diane James . . . she’s much better looking than that young, sexy, blonde Kipper activist and journalist.

I would’ve tried my luck with Ms James instead :love:

Indeed. You don’t get to be party leader for 18 days without a certain amount of gravitas.

And poor old Henry is just an unpaid, unappreciated UKIP leader.

The thing is she complained about the same things Henry boy is complaining about ie that the NEC are a load of Muppets... or as Lord Nigel says, "they are of the lowest grade, some of them even brought a packed lunch in duffel bags to meetings"....

Imagine poor Jo Marney waking up the day after the story broke. The thought reverberates around her head, the fear in her heart, the dread of the future, the depressing fear that she would be stuck with this for ever.... she says, "How the hell am I ever going to dump him now"?..

The young lady made a mistake and sent a text message, which she most likely thought would remain private. Can you honestly say that when you were young, you never spouted anything that could be interpreted as inappropriate nowadays? Would you be happy if the World could see or hear your private rants?

What was the actual text message she sent?