Ukip. All discussion here please.

I think you're right. Their raison d'etre was to get us out of the EU and they achieved this now they are irrelevant.

but but what about their anti immigration / muslim stances? dont they count now? or are they now being satisfied by the likes of Britain first....or even the major parties?

I think you're right. Their raison d'etre was to get us out of the EU and they achieved this now they are irrelevant.

I wish the SNP would sod off as well now that their main raison d'etre, to remove Scotland from the UK, isn't going to happen.

I wish the SNP would sod off as well now that their main raison d'etre, to remove Scotland from the UK, isn't going to happen.

thing is its not been solved has it, so who knows, its still on the table. The difference with UKIP is they won their only reason for existance whereas the SNP havent won it yet so......