Ukip. All discussion here please.

You are a racist, but that isn't what I said in the post you quoted, which makes you an illiterate racist, the worst kind.

Why is an illiterate racist the worst kind? At least they can be excused by their lack of education. I would have thought a literate and intelligent racist is the worst kind, like those who were in control of the Nazi party and organised the mass slaughter of the Jews and others on the grounds of their race.

Edited by Nagel

So anyone who voted for UKIP is a Racist. ? Because that is what you are claiming.

I just called you a racist, I am yet to see you deny it, which means you know it too.

Why is an illiterate racist the worst kind? At least they can be excused by the lack of education. I would have thought a literate and intelligent racist is the worst kind, like those who were in control of the Nazi party and organised the mass slaughter of the Jews and others on the grounds of their race.

True Nagel, that is indeed worse, I shall amend my views accordingly :D

Explain it all then,I didn't know there was a subplot and contexes to a few words.

Each posts isn't just a collection of words, it is in response to something someone else already said, and what they said is likely in response to what someone else said, reading the entire conversation will help you understand the meaning of the words in a given post.

Context, the circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood.

Each posts isn't just a collection of words, it is in response to something someone else already said, and what they said is likely in response to what someone else said, reading the entire conversation will help you understand the meaning of the words in a given post.

Context, the circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood.

I"ll make it a lot simpler then,this is what you wrote:

I have no doubt that there are some bad things said about immigrants, but what does that have to do with UKIP or you last post?

And the link I posted was about a UKIP councillor saying bad things about immigrants,allegedly..........lets see if they boot him out of the party,and then we can be 100% sure.

I"ll make it a lot simpler then,this is what you wrote:

I have no doubt that there are some bad things said about immigrants, but what does that have to do with UKIP or you last post?

And the link I posted was about a UKIP councillor saying bad things about immigrants,allegedly..........lets see if they boot him out of the party,and then we can be 100% sure.

Yes I wrote it in response to something another member wrote, read what they wrote and it will give my post some context.

Yes I wrote it in response to something another member wrote, read what they wrote and it will give my post some context.

There is no other context...............read what you wrote,then read this:

A UKIP councillor has allegedly wrote bad things about immigrants............UKIP are investigating it............they think it has got something to do with UKIP,otherwise they wouldn't be investigating it.

There is no other context...............read what you wrote,then read this:

A UKIP councillor has allegedly wrote bad things about immigrants............UKIP are investigating it............they think it has got something to do with UKIP,otherwise they wouldn't be investigating it.

Your response is still out of context with the discussion, but its not worth arguing about.

Your response is still out of context with the discussion, but its not worth arguing about.

No it isn't.

It's this kind of attempted slipperiness that renders you such an absurd figure of fun.