Ukip. All discussion here please.

Would you care to enter a discourse on the origin of your thoroughly disturbing avatar?

Why is it disturbing?

---------- Post added 25-05-2014 at 01:02 ----------

So because i admit to being against mass immigration that makes me Racist. ?

It's a possible indicator of your mindset. Not conclusive though.

No one made that claim, maybe if you have a quick look you will see, its certainly waking up anyhow whatever the percentage you would like to stick on it ;)

The percentage you put on it is 100% as you said the rest of the country. In the local elections UKIP got 17% of the vote which isn't the rest of the country. It's 17% of the people who voted. I accept that as a UKIP voter you want to think that everyone in the country agrees with them and you about how to vote but that's not the case.

The percentage you put on it is 100% as you said the rest of the country. In the local elections UKIP got 17% of the vote which isn't the rest of the country. It's 17% of the people who voted. I accept that as a UKIP voter you want to think that everyone in the country agrees with them and you about how to vote but that's not the case.

There are plenty of people who agree with UKIP's policies on immigration but won't change their vote from their usual party for several reasons. Although only the pencil and themselves can actually know, I asked several friends and family how they voted and although they agree with every word that St Nigel utters, they still voted Tory or Labour. So probably a lot more people than voted for them are actually 'waking up'. 'Bout flipping time after Labour's attempt to change the face of Britain.

What is 'thoroughly disturbing' about Ivanava's avatar? :confused:

Why is it disturbing?

Assuming that Ivanava is an adult male, the choice of a scantily clad teenage girl doing ballet just seems perverse and faintly tacky.

Maybe it's just me.

---------- Post added 25-05-2014 at 11:18 ----------

you make yourselves look bad

Unless you know the poster personally, that's a ridiculous thing to say.

Assuming that Ivanava is an adult male, the choice of a scantily clad teenage girl doing ballet just seems perverse and faintly tacky.

Maybe it's just me.

Yes it's probably just you, and I would think the men out their that enjoying going to the ballet will think your views are a bit weird.

Yes it's probably just you, and I would think the men out their that enjoying going to the ballet will think your views are a bit weird.

Well I have to agree with Halibut here.

Personally I think your female, and have done since first reading your posts and before you came up with that avatar.

However, if I'm wrong on that point then you are definitely the weird one.

I'm also of the opinion that English is not your first language.

If it isn't, then you are to be congratulated for being quite reasonable in your efforts.

On the other hand if it is you should perhaps try a little harder.