Ukip. All discussion here please.

Would you care to enter a discourse on the origin of your thoroughly disturbing avatar?

What is 'thoroughly disturbing' about Ivanava's avatar? :confused:

Assuming that Ivanava is an adult male, the choice of a scantily clad teenage girl doing ballet just seems perverse and faintly tacky.

Maybe it's just me.

---------- Post added 25-05-2014 at 11:18 ----------

Unless you know the poster personally, that's a ridiculous thing to say.

Yes it's probably just you, and I would think the men out their that enjoying going to the ballet will think your views are a bit weird.

Well I have to agree with Halibut here.

Personally I think your female, and have done since first reading your posts and before you came up with that avatar.

However, if I'm wrong on that point then you are definitely the weird one.

I'm also of the opinion that English is not your first language.

If it isn't, then you are to be congratulated for being quite reasonable in your efforts.

On the other hand if it is you should perhaps try a little harder.

Well it better bloomin well be a U.K.I.P. tutu or it looks like mods will shut this one down.

Well it better bloomin well be a U.K.I.P. tutu or it looks like mods will shut this one down.

Plenty of posts attacking the poster on here, so to add my own, I must say the most hypocritical one being Halibuts post stating this :

Unless you know the poster personally, that's a ridiculous thing to say.

Jeeeeeez !

So because i admit to being against mass immigration that makes me Racist. ?

No, because you are not denying the accusation, those reading skills striking again!

The word racist is bandied about so much these days that it is used for everyone with a different look on life.

It's been bandied about so much that it has now become a watered down insult rather than having the meaning it should have.

Although I didn't vote U.K.I.P. I would never lump together as racists all the people who did.

The word racist is bandied about so much these days that it is used for everyone with a different look on life.

It's been bandied about so much that it has now become a watered down insult rather than having the meaning it should have.

Although I didn't vote U.K.I.P. I would never lump together as racists all the people who did.

You will have to dig through my post-history to believe me, but I have never called all UKIP voters racists. I have however said that many racists and especially xenophobes find the UKIP message appealing, which is a statement I stand behind.

When it comes to Penistone, I am calling him a racist specifically, because I believe he is, based on previous posts and the fact that he is not denying it.

You will have to dig through my post-history to believe me, but I have never called all UKIP voters racists. I have however said that many racists and especially xenophobes find the UKIP message appealing, which is a statement I stand behind.

When it comes to Penistone, I am calling him a racist specifically, because I believe he is, based on previous posts and the fact that he is not denying it.

How would you possibly know that?

I didn't mean for anyone to think it was addressed personally at them Tim but I do think that if Farage gets much more of a foothold then he will take some shifting.

He has spotted a need for a spokesman for much of the population and as long as people demean him as a novelty or a one trick pony instead of seeing him as a threat to the established parties he will continue to grow.

He seems to have made short work of Clegg without breaking sweat, I think he is a clever man who is making the very most of the situation he is in, it would be dangerous to dismiss him as a crackpot because he is an extremely clever chap.