Ukip. All discussion here please.

The name of the website tells us everything we need to know.

Among the other gems on the site - former world banker reveals 'second species' controls earth http://atlanteangardens.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/former-world-banker-says-second-species.html

and 'Evidence for ancient nuclear war on earth' http://atlanteangardens.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/evidence-for-ancient-nuclear-war-on.html

Retep, your powers of judgement are shockingly underdeveloped.

Don't like the message shoot the messenger comes to mind,

http://www.scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=19566#.U4WR5yjjbcc

The previous links were for those of underdeveloped judgement and thinking.

Don't like the message shoot the messenger comes to mind,

http://www.scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=19566#.U4WR5yjjbcc

The previous links were for those of underdeveloped judgement and thinking.

I wouldn't put too much store by that particular scientific publisher if I were you. They even accepted for publication, after having claimed to have peer reviewed it, a randomly generated academic paper on maths. They are the scientific version of a vanity publisher.

I wouldn't put too much store by that particular scientific publisher if I were you. They even accepted for publication, after having claimed to have peer reviewed it, a randomly generated academic paper on maths. They are the scientific version of a vanity publisher.

I've not put any store, as I mentioned it was up for debate, all we have had so far is shoot the messenger.

Do you have any proof the research was wrong.

I've not put any store, as I mentioned it was up for debate, all we have had so far is shoot the messenger.

Do you have any proof the research was wrong.

It's been published via a vanity publishing site that has been demonstrated to not peer review papers properly.

Do you have any proof the research is correct?

Bonzo77, fix your linky, it's borked.

The Ukip leader has said it is party policy for hand guns to be legalised and licensed in the UK despite being banned in the UK for the last 18 years.

Mr Farage said the current ban on the guns, which were made illegal following the school shooting at Dunblane in 1996, was “ludicrous.”

Speaking on LBC Radio Mr Farage said that it was Ukip policy to create a “proper licensing policy” and that people who kept hand guns responsibility locked up and had were willing to get an official license should “absolutely” be allowed them.

Grabs popcorn, sits comfortably...this is going to be fun :D Edited by L00b

This is what he said.

Mr Farage told a radio phone-in show: “I would not like us to go to the American system, which strikes me as being absolutely crazy that you can go and buy automatic repeating rifles down at a local gun shop that looks more like a supermarket.

“Proper gun licensing is something we have done in this country responsibly and well and I think the knee-jerk legislation that Blair brought in that meant that the British Olympic pistol team have to go to France to practise was just crackers.”

He added: “I think the ban on hand guns is ludicrous.”

Asked on LBC 97.3 if Ukip’s policy on gun control would be to allow handguns to be “kept in the locked box and you’ve got your licence”, he replied: “Absolutely.”

But its not really an issue because no one expects him to get control of the government.

But its not really an issue because no one expects him to get control of the government.

Yes it is an issue,because Farage and many UKIP supporters are expecting him to get the Balance Of Power,which would mean that he would have an input into government policy,as part of a coalition.