Ukip. All discussion here please.

I don't have an opinion on it because I don't know enough about the area or the people living there, I just know that ethnic cleansing doesn't necessarily involve violence or killing people.

Wow. OK, it might not necessarily involve violence or killing people, but it certainly involves open xenophobia, displacing entire families and so on, but hey, you can have ethnic cleansing without violence or killing people, so it is all legit.

I'm in S6, come and put a little armband on me so people know to cleanse me, I wouldn't want to be mistaken for a local now, would I...

See how the howls of protest just keep on coming?:D..............it's not going down well is it?

I protest from a personal perspective because the dullness of the 'exposé' you keep repeating doesn't go down well. From a political perspective your arguments only help to strengthen support for UKIP and that does go down well. I suppose I should just ignore you and let you keep up the good work.

---------- Post added 29-05-2014 at 13:20 ----------

I'm in S6, come and put a little armband on me so people know to cleanse me, I wouldn't want to be mistaken for a local now, would I...

It's tempting.

Sense of humour bypass holding up I see.

See how your sense of humour holds up when you come and try :)

The amount of casual xenophobia coming from the likes of you and ivanava is astonishing and yet you wonder why people (who can actually think for themselves and read between the lines) think UKIP Is a racist party. Just be honest about it, it saves a lot of hassle.

Sense of humour bypass holding up I see.
"Bad taste" does not even begin to cover it. Even remotely.

To say I was surprised at your post is a very mild understatement. I'll put it down to a bad bout of naivety about you. Until now.

You've just debased yourself lower than the lowest with that one.

See how your sense of humour holds up when you come and try :)

The amount of casual xenophobia coming from the likes of you and ivanava is astonishing and yet you wonder why people (who can actually think for themselves and read between the lines) think UKIP Is a racist party. Just be honest about it, it saves a lot of hassle.

The irritation you cause me to feel is not down to xenophobia or racism... you are simply irritating.

"Bad taste" does not even begin to cover it. Even remotely.

To say I was surprised at your post is a very mild understatement. I'll put it down to a bad bout of naivety about you. Until now.

You've just debased yourself lower than the lowest with that one.

It is this sort of feigned outrage that gets on people's nerves and is the reason cries of racism are now largely ignored. You need to get a life.