Ukip. All discussion here please.

I don't think that for nothing, you said you would come and put an armband on my arm so I could be ethnically cleansed.

How more bleeding obvious do you have to be? The fact that you think that was NOT a racial comment is just illustrative of your complete blind spot towards xenophobia, something that is very apparent each time you open your mouth on this forum.

I couldn't care less whether you find me irritating, what I do care about is that you are one of the loudest UKIP proponents on this forum and each time you get caught being a xenophobe you cry foul.

Well, cry harder because I am not falling for it.

They me correct you... I said "it's tempting". As in getting rid of an irritating person is tempting.

This is what is wrong with the 'you're all xenophobes' argument and why nobody listens anymore. I find you irritating because you are and not because of your race. I find Islamic culture unpleasant and don't want it here because it is unpleasant and not because most Muslims have brownish skin.

Every time idiots play the race card they hurt race relations instead of improving them.

Every time idiots play the race card they hurt race relations instead of improving them.

Like when those white boys called Stephen Lawrence '******' and stabbed him to death?

---------- Post added 29-05-2014 at 14:37 ----------

even if I had sent out some casual xenophobia what would that have to do with UKIP?

Answers on a postcard please...

I didn't go anywhere, he made a completely out of order "joke" that can at the least be interpreted as xenophobe and quite easily as racist and I questioned why he wonders people think UKIP is a racist party.

See the link?

Just a few posts earlier Ivanava suggested ethnic cleansing is quite acceptable in certain conditions.

See the link?

Which was prompted by your equally ridiculous post, and no I haven't suggested that ethnic cleansing is quite acceptable in certain conditions.

I'm in S6, come and put a little armband on me so people know to cleanse me, I wouldn't want to be mistaken for a local now, would I...

That again is something you have just made up, you keep inventing these things to justify your attacks on anyone opposed to mass immigration.

---------- Post added 29-05-2014 at 14:40 ----------

I don't think that for nothing, you said you would come and put an armband on my arm so I could be ethnically cleansed.

No he didn't. Edited by ivanava

I don't have an opinion on it because I don't know enough about the area or the people living there, I just know that ethnic cleansing doesn't necessarily involve violence or killing people.

Examples?

Still waiting.....

How more bleeding obvious do you have to be? The fact that you think that was NOT a racial comment is just illustrative of your complete blind spot towards xenophobia, something that is very apparent each time you open your mouth on this forum.

I couldn't care less whether you find me irritating, what I do care about is that you are one of the loudest UKIP proponents on this forum and each time you get caught being a xenophobe you cry foul.

Well, cry harder because I am not falling for it.

Its not just him that finds you irritating.

That's a lot you've managed to interpret form two words.
I'm in S6, come and put a little armband on me so people know to cleanse me, I wouldn't want to be mistaken for a local now, would I...
It's tempting.
That's your post above, I'm not making it up.

So, how else should the above be interpreted?

Too pathetic to respond any further to.
It does indeed look like you're flat out of excuses for that little slip of your mask.

It also looks like you don't understand the difference between xenophobia and racism, either. Or is that yet another deliberate 'debating' fudge of yours?

For the record, I have never called you a racist on here. Knock yourself out, prove me wrong.

Masters of twisting the semantics. Just not clever enough to understand that people will interpret the twisting. This is you Ivanava, defending the statement that there is ethnic cleansing going on in London made by a rather unintelligent UKIP representative:

I don't have an opinion on it because I don't know enough about the area or the people living there,I just know that ethnic cleansing doesn't necessarily involve violence or killing people.

To which I reply:

Wow. OK, it might not necessarily involve violence or killing people, but it certainly involves open xenophobia, displacing entire families and so on, but hey, you can have ethnic cleansing without violence or killing people, so it is all legit.

To the bolded statement Zamo replies:

It's tempting.

Any claim that this is not a xenophobic "joke" is deliberately being obtuse.

A bit like that stupid pupil who slammed a custard pie in his teacher's face and got expelled crying because he thought it was a joke.

I've used the paper that you seem to claim is very reliable as source.

---------- Post added 29-05-2014 at 14:57 ----------

Its not just him that finds you irritating.

I am well aware, join the queue.

I am not in a popularity context. But if you go making deliberate attacks on my person I will fight back - you might find that irritating, I couldn't care less.

Masters of twisting the semantics. Just not clever enough to understand that people will interpret the twisting. This is you Ivanava, defending the statement that there is ethnic cleansing going on in London made by a rather unintelligent UKIP representative:

You are mistaken once again, because I didn't defend anything, I just pointed out a fact, the rest came from your own imagination.

Like when those white boys called Stephen Lawrence '******' and stabbed him to death?

That didn't do a great deal for race relations either. But the fact that some racist white kids killed Stephen Lawrence for no other reason than being black does not mean white people can't find individuals from a different culture, or race or nation irritating for no other reason than they are irritating.

And here's the thing. If we swapped my and Tim's names on those two post then nobody would have got themselves into a lather would they? The feigned outrage is all a pathetic attempt to discredit. And everyone sees throught it now and that is why calling UKIP supporters racist and xenophobes didn't stop people voting for them and is a tactic that will continue to gain them votes instead of lose them.

I protest from a personal perspective because the dullness of the 'exposé' you keep repeating doesn't go down well. From a political perspective your arguments only help to strengthen support for UKIP and that does go down well. I suppose I should just ignore you and let you keep up the good work.

You need to make your mind up then,because there's a lot more to come in the future.:D

---------- Post added 29-05-2014 at 14:24 ----------

It is this sort of feigned outrage that gets on people's nerves and is the reason cries of racism are now largely ignored. You need to get a life.

There ya go...............UKIP playing the race card again.:D