Ukip. All discussion here please.

Be more accommodating. He was born and bred in Sheffield.

Seems very reasonable to me.

There are quite a few people on this forum that were not born bred or even raised in Sheffield but still consider their comments to be valid.

Besides those poor buggers in barnsley are still helping to pay for our tram.

I can't see Labour supporters voting tactically for the Tories at a general election because it might hand power to the Tories if it is as tight a things are now. I think Labour supporters would prefer a Labour government with some UKIP MPs to a Tory government with no UKIP MPs.

However, would Tory supporters vote tactically for UKIP to keep Labour out... oh yes!

Personally, I would vote for the devil himself if it kept labour out of power.

Based on their performance during their last period in charge and their lack of apologies for what I consider ought to be classed as crimes against both the state and the people they are supposed to represent. I can hardly blame you.

Seems very reasonable to me.

There are quite a few people on this forum that were not born bred or even raised in Sheffield but still consider their comments to be valid.

Besides those poor buggers in barnsley are still helping to pay for our tram.

Those of us who live here, for example?

Yes, a fictitious character from an old book would probably have more of an idea than any of the UKIP idiots anyway!!

No, I assume he means Barnsley people. This is a Sheffield Forum after all...

Im sheffield born and bred , lived in the city for 30 years before deciding i wanted a very rural , quiet lifestyle with no neighbours in the countryside just outside the city. Ddnt realize that excluded me from being able to comment about issues in my home city.

Im sheffield born and bred , lived in the city for 30 years before deciding i wanted a very rural , quiet lifestyle with no neighbours in the countryside just outside the city. Ddnt realize that excluded me from being able to comment about issues in my home city.

It was supposed to be taken tongue in cheek. I don't give a monkeys where you are from. I live in Derbyshire anyway.