Ukip. All discussion here please.

Personally, I would vote for the devil himself if it kept labour out of power.

Do all of your pseudonyms like Xenia, RabCalder, and Clegane get a vote each too? I do hope not, or else I'll be reporting you to the electoral commission :hihi:

Do all of your pseudonyms like Xenia, RabCalder, and Clegane get a vote each too? I do hope not, or else I'll be reporting you to the electoral commission :hihi:

whilst I do think it odd that someone should feel in necessary to have more than one user name or pseudonyms on this site, what concerns me more is that you were able know this.

The whole point of a username is supposedly to protect one's identity.

Edited by Tommo68

whilst I do think it odd that someone should feel in necessary to have more than one user name or pseudonyms on this site, what concerns me more is that you were able know this.

The whole point of a username is supposedly to protect one's identity.

Have the moderators or the peoiple that run this site anything to say on this breach of confidentiality please?

Ballista/Xenia/RobCalder/Clegane/Hillpig breached his own confidentiality. The moderators should be more concerned about flagrant breaching of rules on people having more than one user name. ;)

Ballista/Xenia/RobCalder/Clegane/Hillpig breached his own confidentiality. The moderators should be more concerned about flagrant breaching of rules on people having more than one user name. ;)

Ah! I see. thank you for clearing that up.

I'll withdraw my request to the moderators.

Can't think why it matters how many usernames you have just can't see the point in having them either.

Ah! I see. thank you for clearing that up.

I'll withdraw my request to the moderators.

Can't think why it matters how many usernames you have just can't see the point in having them either.

I am Spartacus

I am Spartacus

I am Spartacus.

If that is the case and its what you want. I'm happy for you both.

I thought your recent 2 TV series and the prequel were quite entertaining, historically way out but entertaining none the less and in so many ways much better that the kirk douglas film of the same name.

Are you ever going to make the last series?.

A vote for UKIP would be a vote for a Tory-UKIP alliance that would be more right-wing than a Tory government.

that logic only starts to work if you think UKIP are going to win a lot of seats in the GE. Like over five. But they won't win as many as five in fact they will likely face a struggle to win even one. UKIP's best targets are Labour and Liberal seats anyway, not Tory ones.

that logic only starts to work if you think UKIP are going to win a lot of seats in the GE. Like over five. But they won't win as many as five in fact they will likely face a struggle to win even one. UKIP's best targets are Labour and Liberal seats anyway, not Tory ones.

UKIP's sole aim at the general election is to get a smallish number of MPs elected but enough to hold the balance of power and do a deal with the Tories. I doubt they'll manage it. It's not my logic, but UKIP's. They may get a small number elected but I doubt they'll hold the balance of power.