Ukip. All discussion here please.

Telling us the protest camp is dirty and run by nasty people with questionable friends isn't going to make us leave. Addressing our concerns might...

• What are the main parties going to do to curb the mass immigration of poor people who do not make a positive financial contribution?

• What are the main parties going to do about the EU imposing laws that are not trade related?

Any news on that front?!? :suspect:

I suspect that even if political parties addressed many of the concerns that UKIP raise, it wouldn't make any difference - the UKIP voter would still find something about modern Britain objectionable :mad:

Telling us the protest camp is dirty and run by nasty people with questionable friends isn't going to make us leave. Addressing our concerns might...

• What are the main parties going to do to curb the mass immigration of poor people who do not make a positive financial contribution?

• What are the main parties going to do about the EU imposing laws that are not trade related?

Any news on that front?!? :suspect:

The same as it's been for months now,you'll have an in/out vote on the EU coming up in a few years,all the parties have their policies sorted on these things.

Well, well well...

Nigel Farage joins forces with far-right Swedish and French MEPs

Might there be some red faces on here ;)

"Nigel Farage has joined forces in the European parliament with a Swedish party that was founded by white supremacists, including a former member of the Waffen SS.

"Winberg and Lundgren's Sweden Democrats party was founded in 1988 as a white supremacist group whose members wore Nazi uniforms to meetings".

I'm waiting for Jeffrey Shaw to explain that one.

Telling us the protest camp is dirty and run by nasty people with questionable friends isn't going to make us leave.

Really? As already pointed out in here, polls indicate otherwise, and I have a feeling that this latest about-face by Farage, so soon after his pre-election grandstanding, will only precipitate the exodus. Particularly considering the 'flavour' of his new allies.

Yawn.

"Winberg and Lundgren's Sweden Democrats party was founded in 1988 as a white supremacist group whose members wore Nazi uniforms to meetings[/i]".

I'm waiting for Jeffrey Shaw to explain that one.

I think UKIP will try to pass them off as being a couple of Euro trance DJ's

The answer is nothing. As you know. Freedom of movement is part of the EU's Free Market core values as signed into law by Margaret Thatcher, Nigel Farage's political hero. It is also part of EU trade law, something you seem to find more acceptable than non-trade law.

The answer is nothing. As you know. Freedom of movement is part of the EU's Free Market core values as signed into law by Margaret Thatcher, Nigel Farage's political hero. It is also part of EU trade law, something you seem to find more acceptable than non-trade law.

Interpretations can be changed and conditions applied. You just need the will to do it.

A headline from The Guardian that's intended to shock and turn supporters from UKIP......that's a surprise. :hihi:

It all seems quite sensible to me:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-27907586

http://www.ukip.org/new_efd_group_formed_in_european_parliament_we_will_be_the_peoples_voice_says_ukip_leader_nigel_farage

Nothing to worry about for me, my cross will still be going at the side of the UKIP candidate until the other parties make a genuine offer of an in/out referendum with regards to Europe and tell us how they're going to close our open door immigration system.

Regards

Doom

Really? As already pointed out in here, polls indicate otherwise, and I have a feeling that this latest about-face by Farage, so soon after his pre-election grandstanding, will only precipitate the exodus. Particularly considering the 'flavour' of his new allies.

Yawn.

You are confusing voting for UKIP with a vote to leave Europe. I don't particularly want to leave Europe but I do want the terms of membership and the power it wields reformed. Clearly that isn't going to happen unless a political gun is pointed at their heads.

The fact remains that both Labour and the Tories need to win UKIP support to win power at the next GE. They'll only do that if they address what concerns people who voted UKIP... which isn't whether or not UKIP has a xenophobic agenda or dodgy political friends abroad.

Let us know when there is a news story that might actually make a UKIP voter change their mind. The same old 'UKIP racists!' stuff really is yawn time.

---------- Post added 19-06-2014 at 17:45 ----------

I suspect that even if political parties addressed many of the concerns that UKIP raise, it wouldn't make any difference - the UKIP voter would still find something about modern Britain objectionable :mad:

If modern Britain means financially supporting millions of paupers from abroad and not being able to deport foreign criminals because it breaches their human rights then I'm against modern Briton. More like masochistic Britain if you ask me.

---------- Post added 19-06-2014 at 17:50 ----------

The same as it's been for months now,you'll have an in/out vote on the EU coming up in a few years,all the parties have their policies sorted on these things.

Which isn't enough to win back the UKIP support. Let us know when they've given some ground.

Which isn't enough to win back the UKIP support. Let us know when they've given some ground.

There's no ground to be given,you've got your choices,the parties have their policies,go ahead and vote UKIP,and all the rest that want to,you vote for them too.The EU has said that the UK will not blackmail them or hold a gun to their heads,Cameron has already been isolated and made to look a fool over Juncker,now vote out of the EU when you get the chance,let's have the whingers out.