Abu Hamza guilty

It seems we in this country don't have the b---- to do the job correctly and the Yanks had to do it for us.

He wont find life so cushy in a top security American prison as he would back here. Hopefully the Yanks will send him to Guantanamo so he can HOOK up with some of his Islamic Extremist buddies.

Im happy with the verdict, sort of. Im not so sure he got a 100% fair trial though. Look where it was held, New York of all places.

He probably wont see the light of day again outside of a prison exercise yard but i kind of get the feeling an appeal will be filed soon.

In and out of prison for a long time IIRC.

Guys a hate-filled scumbag, belongs in prison IMO.

He belongs in solitary for the rest of his miserable life so he can't have an audience for the evil bile he spouts. Good riddance.............next please! :hihi::clap:

In and out of prison for a long time IIRC.

Guys a hate-filled scumbag, belongs in prison IMO.

Yep, hate-filled scumbag.

Pity his criminal family aren't in jail with him.

---------- Post added 20-05-2014 at 10:46 ----------

He belongs in solitary for the rest of his miserable life so he can't have an audience for the evil bile he spouts. Good riddance.............next please! :hihi::clap:

:thumbsup:...... ..... ...... .....

I thought he's been in prison here since 2004?

Is that what we call it prison,him and his family have sponged off us lomg enough,ship rest ofhis family to the US so they can visit him,or will we have to payfor them to go over.

Is that what we call it prison,him and his family have sponged off us lomg enough,ship rest ofhis family to the US so they can visit him,or will we have to payfor them to go over.

I think with his family's criminal records, they won't be able to enter the USA.

Archived