Abu Hamza guilty

In and out of prison for a long time IIRC.

Guys a hate-filled scumbag, belongs in prison IMO.

I thought he was arrested in 2004, found guilty in 2006, sentenced to 7 years, served his sentence and then was extradited to the USA. I agree about him belonging in prison.

---------- Post added 20-05-2014 at 11:16 ----------

I thought they'd already left?

Maybe, but the ones with criminal records probably haven't moved to the USA.

Why? He's been in prison here in a 7 year sentence, and then was extradited to answer charges in America.

Because three Britons were shot dead as a consequence of the incident in Yemen . Too many British people were more concerned about Abu Hamza's human rights then justice .

Im happy with the verdict, sort of. Im not so sure he got a 100% fair trial though. Look where it was held, New York of all places.

He probably wont see the light of day again outside of a prison exercise yard but i kind of get the feeling an appeal will be filed soon.

Are you seriously concerned as to whether this vile piece of scum got a fair trial or not?

He should have never even have had the right to a trial - the whole world knows exactly what he's responsible for and has done for many years - the disgusting excuse for a human should have been hanged, drawn and quartered in public and then fed to the vultures!!!

Prison is any city of any country is far far too good for him!!

Archived