Empathy? Do you have any?

Would you describe yourself as empathetic Closet?

Now how would that look ey? I made a big girly song and dance about people not feeding you then you go and ask me a direct question. Im torn, do i go back on my word and not feed you or do i show politeness and reply? Well i may be a big girly stropper but im not ill mannered so ill bite.

I would describe me as me. I can be empathetic depending on the circumstances.

I'm surprised that you think of yourself as having empathy, Halibut, because your history on this site shows you in a whole other light, from what I've seen of you.

Just for starters the way you try to bait anybody who posts a view at odds with yours. And, given the sob stories on the Page Hall thread about how people's lives are being blighted there, what empathetic person would have a siggie with the slogan "Up the Roma!"?

Myself, not sure if I have true empathy, but I do feel some sympathy for others who are in situations not of their own making, whatever the cause.

Again, that's not lack of empathy, that's debating and arguing.

The next bit is a subtly disguised strawman, I think.

... so why write the above? (unless it was unintentional)

Who the hell is Strawman? What you on about :huh:

:/

Archived