Empathy? Do you have any?

Are you and alicebb tag-teaming for one another here? At least one person empathises with you, she thinks I'm being unfair to you. So, does this post mean you think I'm being unfair to her now?

I'm having difficulty reading the situation ... :)

In short, no.

:hihi: All the people who usually take your bait will be along shortly and play right into your hands. Have you got your hand rub and evil genius laugh at the ready?

Dont Feed Him People!!!:hihi:

Best post in the Topic ;)

Up the Roma ! Vote on Thursday ! :D

---------- Post added 20-05-2014 at 19:06 ----------

I have loads of empathy for the people having to put up with this on their door step

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2634014/Mass-brawl-erupts-rival-groups-youths-area-former-Home-Secretary-David-Blunkett-warned-rioting-influx-Roma-immigrants.html

Most irrelevant post on the topic of empathy. You're on the wrong thread. UKIP is thataway>>>>>>>>>>>>.

On the topic of empathy, the majority posting seem to have no idea what it means other than defined by ukip or roma..or both.

There's no connection between whether someone is a good 'team player' and whether or not they're empathetic.

Nor is there any sense behind the idea that a person isn't a 'team player' because they only post in a limited number of threads.

So your whole point is rather beside the point.

---------- Post added 20-05-2014 at 18:33 ----------

No. I'm saying they don't deserve all the loathing and prejudice they endure.

You've sidestepped the question really. Do you think the meriad of issues brought by residents have any merit. If you do, can you empathise with them ? Or do you think it's all just rhubarb by people who don't like foreigners?

Most irrelevant post on the topic of empathy. You're on the wrong thread. UKIP is thataway>>>>>>>>>>>>.

On the topic of empathy, the majority posting seem to have no idea what it means other than defined by ukip or roma..or both.

Its not irrelevant, the topic was set up in order to try and gain empathy for the Roma community, please don't insult my intelligence. I am just saying that I have empathy but for the people having to suffer from having them as neighbours, I am not mentioning the party you say I am. :huh:

---------- Post added 20-05-2014 at 19:17 ----------

The Roma have been mentioned in earlier posts so nice try Skinz.

Its not irrelevant, the topic was set up in order to try and gain empathy for the Roma community, please don't insult my intelligence. I am just saying that I have empathy but for the people having to suffer from having them as neighbours, I am not mentioning the party you say I am. :huh:

A very bold statement considering Roma wasn't mentioned by the op.

The Roma have been mentioned in earlier posts so nice try Skinz.

But not initially by the op.

A very bold statement considering Roma wasn't mentioned by the op.

--------------------------------------------

But not initially by the op.

I'm sorry for reading all the posts in the topic, someone told me that that's what you aught to do. :loopy:

You can't claim my post is irrelevant if what I post about is already being discussed, why are you pulling me up about it and ignoring the rest of the posters :suspect:

You can't claim my post is irrelevant if what I post about is already being discussed, why are you pulling me up about it and ignoring the rest of the posters :suspect:

Because after you read this..

:hihi: All the people who usually take your bait will be along shortly and play right into your hands. Have you got your hand rub and evil genius laugh at the ready?

Dont Feed Him People!!!:hihi:

You followed with this..

Closet guy never mentioned "Roma". You did, with a BIG GRIN by striking it out as though you were clever.

As for your intelligence being insulted..I never did, but as you've brought it up I would suggest another thread so as to keep this one on topic.

What the op says and what others say his motives are are two entirely different things.

That was a tongue in cheek crack at where his empathy lies, you can't have a signature and have no one comment about it if they think its relevant to the topic. So being pro Roma is not having empathy for them ?

I don't think I am 'clever', but I do think your a bit of a nob.

Now I ask you again, why did you see all those other posts above mine mentioning the Roma and decide that I was irrelevant ??

I'll answer for you... because you have personal issues about me rather than what I post, correct ?

I think I'm pretty strong on empathy. I've worked in the NHS for nearly 20 years and for the local authority for about five - both in jobs which rely quite heavily on understanding how other people feel.

I have it on good authority that your speciality is clowns.

Empathy :rolleyes:

Archived