British National Party. All discussion here please.

The BNP's top 3 candidates are a Holocaust-denier, someone with a criminal record for driving his car at children and someone with a criminal record for smashing a former partner's property. Hopefully their campaign won't set out to smear immigrants as criminals.

we all know what their most pressing issue is in their campaign

banning the burka :hihi:

:hihi:

i love that photo

Me too, it's endlessly amusing. Who's the bloke in the middle with the red shirt on? Any ideas anybody?

---------- Post added 20-05-2014 at 21:28 ----------

A bit like the Greenies . :)

The Greens are highlighting real dangers; the BNP were highlighting their own inadequacy.

That's a rum looking bunch! :hihi:

I did read on a thread that one of them used to post on here, bit he got 'outed'

Indeed. There are two people in that picture we can be fairly certain were regular posters here. One renounced his ways and still posts occasionally, the other didn't renounce his ways and is still posting on a very occasional basis here under a different name.

Indeed. There are two people in that picture we can be fairly certain were regular posters here. One renounced his ways and still posts occasionally, the other didn't renounce his ways and is still posting on a very occasional basis here under a different name.

:suspect:

And how exactly does a 'normal' poster manage to be in possession of such 'personal' information about other posters?

(Yes - I would like an answer to this question please)

And how exactly does a 'normal' poster manage to be in possession of such 'personal' information about other posters?

magic

hes tinkerbell

:hihi:

Through their posting history, occasional PM's from other members of SF who loathe racism and by keeping an eye on antifascist websites. There's nothing terribly cloak and dagger about it. At least one of the people in that photograph was quite open (for a while) about his links with the BNP.

Edited to add - Sheffield is known as the largest village in England for a reason. People talk.

Archived