'Deep Discontent' so what do you want?

You may disagree .

However, I suspect that most people - fair minded or otherwise -would share that sentiment .

For a simplistic approach then, how does a five year old earn the right to an education?

Some things are give as inalienable rights. These include the things listed in the huram rights act, much maligned as it is but these are rights that are essential for people to survive, and for society to function. Tamper with them at your peril.

How does someone who has never worked "earn" benefits....?

I dunno. I just don't worry about that.

What I do know is that if someone refuses to work or look for it then their inalienable right can then be revoked. A much fairer system as I'm sure you will agree...

Everything which you came into this world with is free, All else has to be earned- That includes Respect.

I assume that because Respect has a capital, you mean the cr4ppy political party with the scots bloke that meows on telly? :hihi:

Time to expand the mind potential form 10% to 100%.

things to consider:

but not really the father:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1516880.stm

See things the way they are:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_zwB6GLpo4

See how things could be:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVUU3p5iHMA

alternative outcomes?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNlTYCOkOKQ#t=20

Guess we are all 'Pawns in the game' -

https://archive.org/details/PawnsInTheGame

For a simplistic approach then, how does a five year old earn the right to an education?

Some things are give as inalienable rights. These include the things listed in the huram rights act, much maligned as it is but these are rights that are essential for people to survive, and for society to function. Tamper with them at your peril.

I begin with the premise that the " inalienable " right is " life " , and as such is sacrosanct and that no one has the right to deprive ,therefore deserves the right to every ones respect .

The right to education , health etc., is deemed a right by by any caring society in order for it to function to its fullest . However , those provisions have to paid for and are done so by the society into which they are born . Yes , even employment and ; the human rights act as you so rightly point out . Failure for that society to meet its responsibility renders itself dis-functional, as our present situation attests to .

Having said that , there is an expectation by any respectable society , that all individuals are enabled to pay or repay for what they have received or will receive from that society . There are exceptions , inevitably . Those who are disabled - be it physically , mentally or indeed both, then then it is incumbent on that society to care for them . That care and support should also be extended to all those who are unemployed ,either due to their unemployability or because they are used by the system for manipulative reasons i.e. greed or gain . I do not include loafers or spongers in that reasoning .

There are those societies , and individuals who do not " respect " either life nor the rights of individuals . They are the people who should be held to account .

Yes , I would criticise all those who do not respect life or peoples for whatever prejudice , be it race , creed ,colour , religion , gender , ethnicity, gender or any any other bigoted reason . but that brings me back to the point which I first made ;

Freedom is what you come into this world with , all else has to be earned .

I begin with the premise that the " inalienable " right is " life " , and as such is sacrosanct and that no one has the right to deprive ,therefore deserves the right to every ones respect .

The right to education , health etc., is deemed a right by by any caring society in order for it to function to its fullest . However , those provisions have to paid for and are done so by the society into which they are born . Yes , even employment and ; the human rights act as you so rightly point out . Failure for that society to meet its responsibility renders itself dis-functional, as our present situation attests to .

Having said that , there is an expectation by any respectable society , that all individuals are enabled to pay or repay for what they have received or will receive from that society . There are exceptions , inevitably . Those who are disabled - be it physically , mentally or indeed both, then then it is incumbent on that society to care for them . That care and support should also be extended to all those who are unemployed ,either due to their unemployability or because they are used by the system for manipulative reasons i.e. greed or gain . I do not include loafers or spongers in that reasoning .

There are those societies , and individuals who do not " respect " either life nor the rights of individuals . They are the people who should be held to account .

Yes , I would criticise all those who do not respect life or peoples for whatever prejudice , be it race , creed ,colour , religion , gender , ethnicity, gender or any any other bigoted reason . but that brings me back to the point which I first made ;

Freedom is what you come into this world with , all else has to be earned .

How does a five year old earn the right to an education then?

Archived