Triathlon help needed.

For my 50th birthday next year I decided to do something completely out of my comfort Zone, a sprint Triathlon, I will be raising money for St Lukes hospice, the thing is I haven't run since school, I can swim a length of a pool if the wind is in the right direction... and ride a bike no... Oh and just to add to the mix I am overweight and have been a complete sloth for years.... Despite all of this I am determined to do it, and do it to the best that I possibly can.

The reason for the post is I am looking for a trainer/gym/ anyone that may be able to help me achieve this, I can't afford to pay but you would get publicity via St Lukes website and the local media..

So if you think you can help in any way please get in touch..

Given the state of play you describe - probably best to get checkout by the Dr before you do anything else?

(I am a running coach 5+ years and a competing triathlete for almost 20 and if you came to me for advice - this is what I would say).

Good luck in your project

Archived