Mr miliband and the bacon sarni

seeing the pictures of ed miliband try not to barf while eating the bacon sarnie, why for goodness sake try to eat summat you dont like. i thought he was a jew so they dont eat pig anyway (or am i wrong with that) still it was a very funny face.

seeing the pictures of ed miliband try not to barf while eating the bacon sarnie, why for goodness sake try to eat summat you dont like. i thought he was a jew so they dont eat pig anyway (or am i wrong with that) still it was a very funny face.

Did he buy this sandwich in Sheffield?

Yes Mr Milliband is Jewish, but he may have taken a bite like it says to show "he's a man of the people"; he has to be very diplomatic not to upset people hence doing this (just a thought).

I'd make the same faces eating a marmite sandwich (sorry Alcoblog)

I grew up within a Jewish/Christian family and they were lax in practice. They would eat bacon and prawns (mmmm prawns with horseradish sauce...) without even thinking about it. Not everyone sticks to the rules.

Archived