Mr miliband and the bacon sarni

Shouldn't this be in the "The Labour Party. All discussion here please ". :help:

Or should it be in a section about religion. :help:

Or should it be in a section about the evils of drink :help::rolleyes:

:huh:

I don't think so...

... those sections seem to be for promoting someone called Adrian! ;)

Maybe it's his attempt to win over all those people who voted for UKIP, because Subway have stopped selling bacon and ham products.

:hihi:

That's a very clever and devious suggestion...

... Why don't you give Mr Nick a ring? He could do with your help at the moment! ;)

I thought he was a jew so they dont eat pig anyway (or am i wrong with that).

Ed Milliband, although of Jewish descent, claims to be an atheist (so he can eat what the hell he likes!). Still, I agree, it was a very stupid idea by his publicity people to put him in that situation and make him look even dorkier.

Ed Milliband, although of Jewish descent, claims to be an atheist (so he can eat what the hell he likes!). Still, I agree, it was a very stupid idea by his publicity people to put him in that situation and make him look even dorkier.

Errm... :huh:

... do atheists believe in hell? ;)

:hihi:

That's a very clever and devious suggestion...

... Why don't you give Mr Nick a ring? He could do with your help at the moment! ;)

He's too busy playing pool in some local youth club lol,you know....he's being down with da kids!:hihi:

Any MP acting like a normal person,is just cringe worthy.

Its a bit like when Boris picked up a broom to help clear the mess the riots made lol.

Archived