Rolf Harris guilty of indecent assaults

Your first point. I did watch "On The Buses" so know what you mean about things being different back then. Casual sexual assault on women was actually quite normal, bottom pinching, lewd comments etc.

On your second point. Those are adults, who are empowered somewhat by age. It's a wholly different thing really. Comes with the job as you imply. That's not to say some times it isn't welcomed or indeed a crime, but you'd have done your research and have accepted it as a risk, same an adult street prostitute would.

There's really no comparison to under age sexual contact and working in the sex trade.

My bold.

Does that mean, empowered by age that someone on a nudist beach should risk being sexually assaulted ?

My bold.

Does that mean, empowered by age that someone on a nudist beach should risk being sexually assaulted ?

Nudists aren't generally playing to an audience. "Sex workers" usually are. :)

---------- Post added 01-07-2014 at 04:22 ----------

The words "indecent" and "assault" say alot yes but "indecent assault" is a very broad term, thats the point.

If i squeezed past a woman and happened to brush her breast with my arm unintentionally that could be "indecent assault" if she made a complaint.

I was asking what you took it to mean but you didnt answer.

During intimate relations i can definitely state i've never used my upper arm in any way shape or form in any erotic manner. Nor know anyone that has.

I don't think there's even a fetish site for that. Stop being silly.

The 'debaters' may wish to read a bit more than the headlines.

Part of the evidence was from a lady who remembered that Rolf, when she was 7 years old, ran his hand from her back, over her bottom and then up between her legs.

Not just once, which defence could claim was accidental, but twice.

... a 7-year old ...

This is not 'on-the-buses' playfulness. It is the work of a molester.

Crikey and to think someone paid him to play in swimming pools with kids. Still Operation Yewtree is a good cover up for Operation Fernbridge.

its now come out he had links to the saville case, and watched women patients undress at broadmoor after being invited by saville

sad to see Ronnie corbet and other "friends" shocked after the verdict

Lets have the true facts on the table before we judge.

The jury did and they found Harris guilty; but you still keep bleating on trying to minimise his offending and implying that his victims (and you've even called their victimhood into question) are somehow making a fuss about nothing or making it up for financial gain.

You make my skin crawl.

The count for jimmy savilles alleged victims is over 500! Do you think all of those are genuine?

I find it extremely worrying that you seem to be showing empathy towards the abusers rather than the victims by focusing on any potential false allegations rather than being horrified by the enormity of the abuse carried out.