Rolf Harris guilty of indecent assaults

The jury did and they found Harris guilty; but you still keep bleating on trying to minimise his offending and implying that his victims (and you've even called their victimhood into question) are somehow making a fuss about nothing or making it up for financial gain.

You make my skin crawl.

Ive stated time and again theres no excuse but you ignore that bit dont you.

Yes im questioning everything, human nature isnt it, or do you automatically believe everything reported?

Skin crawl! Behave.

If you want to stop interacting with me thats great.

If theres any crawling why dont you make it back under the bridge!

---------- Post added 01-07-2014 at 08:44 ----------

Nudists aren't generally playing to an audience. "Sex workers" usually are. :)

---------- Post added 01-07-2014 at 04:22 ----------

During intimate relations i can definitely state i've never used my upper arm in any way shape or form in any erotic manner. Nor know anyone that has.

I don't think there's even a fetish site for that. Stop being silly.

Sillier things have happened,its the person it happened to that decides how far to take it and how upset they are by it.

I find it extremely worrying that you seem to be showing empathy towards the abusers rather than the victims by focusing on any potential false allegations rather than being horrified by the enormity of the abuse carried out.

This happens far too many times on here for my liking. As soon as the subject of child abuse rears its head on a thread, you get the usual suspects jumping on it, accusing everyone of being in the 'pitchfork brigade'.

I find it extremely worrying that you seem to be showing empathy towards the abusers rather than the victims by focusing on any potential false allegations rather than being horrified by the enormity of the abuse carried out.

Yes, extremely worrying.

The words "indecent" and "assault" say alot yes but "indecent assault" is a very broad term, thats the point.

If i squeezed past a woman and happened to brush her breast with my arm unintentionally that could be "indecent assault" if she made a complaint.

I was asking what you took it to mean but you didnt answer.

Again you keep on deflecting the issue of child abuse with adult on adult. As regards children it doesn't matter how you want to define it, either by type of intent or era. As has been stated by another poster..if as an adult you run your fingers down a child's back then up between her legs that is abuse. Children in the 60/70's had no voice as did most married women simply because they weren't empowered. That's now changed but obviously with your opinions, still an uphill battle.

I was a teen in the 60's so 'unempowered.' I was 'groped' quite a few times by young men (and older) chancing their arm, including one particular employer. I told him to get off.

Who should I sue?

I was brought up in an era of carry on films, where groping was the norm. :)

Pictures of Rolf Harris with Jimmy Saville all over the news, he was painting his portrait actually, but the unsupported implications are clear.

It's now open season on Rolf Harris.

Apparently Rolf Harris accompanied Jimmy Saville to Broadmoor in the early 1970s.

Pictures of Rolf Harris with Jimmy Saville all over the news, he was painting his portrait actually, but the unsupported implications are clear.

It's now open season on Rolf Harris.

Rolf also painted a portrait of The Queen, so by that logic I suppose The Queen must be a paedophile.