Rolf Harris guilty of indecent assaults

Icke accuses Saville of not only being a paedophile himself, but of being a a procurer of children for other rich and famous people to abuse.

Considering the many different circles Saville mixed in, from Royal, political and Celebrity, this begins to make more sense.

All this was thought to be ridiculous, outrageous slander when Icke said it, (but nobody tried to sue him...) and Icke reckons we've hardly scratched the surface.

If Icke had any kind of credible evidence of such activity he would have shared it with the police and the police would have persued it.

I rather suspect he doesn't.

Lizard people apart, David Icke has been strangely right about a lot of things....

And

Why are the names of those in Westminster suspected of paedophilia not being made public, 'so that victims will have the confidence to come forward.'?

They did it with the famous celebrities

The files have been mysteriously 'lost'......

There were high ranking police officers at Savilles "tuesday club" it has been said.

They arent going to implicate themselves are they.

The only time for this to come to light was when he was dead and couldnt spill the beans!

Ive a strong suspiscion that that is what happened.

Big media storm around the celebrities are nothing more than a smoke screen to outrage public opinion and allow legislation to pass regarding the age of consent and the ability to name suspects before trial (ive seen both mentioned), all in the name of it being what the public want.

Nice groundwork so when everything is in place then the "cliche" can be arrested in secret and get away scott free and we will never know anything about it.

There were high ranking police officers at Savilles "tuesday club" it has been said.

They arent going to implicate themselves are they.

The only time for this to come to light was when he was dead and couldnt spill the beans!

Ive a strong suspiscion that that is what happened.

Big media storm around the celebrities are nothing more than a smoke screen to outrage public opinion and allow legislation to pass regarding the age of consent and the ability to name suspects before trial (ive seen both mentioned), all in the name of it being what the public want.

Nice groundwork so when everything is in place then the "cliche" can be arrested in secret and get away scott free and we will never know anything about it.

Good point. I also think the furore around celebrities is to divert attention from what's really going on.

If Icke had any kind of credible evidence of such activity he would have shared it with the police and the police would have persued it.

I rather suspect he doesn't.

Did you type that with a straight face?

Yeah Operation Fernbridge, it's nothing new. Here's the latest http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-28125537

Hmmm...such an important document that was 'conveniently lost'. I've read other interviews by Mr Danczuk, and he has been rather coy; but has intimated that he will use parliamentary privilege to name names. Tom Watson MP has also said he do the same.

There is something very smelly about the whole thing

Saville, Hall, Harris – they were all very ‘pally’ with the Royals weren’t they??

True that they were yes, its also strange that they are the ones who have been deemed guilty out of all those accused !

Just a co-incedence? I must admit i cant think of a reasoning.

Cyril Smith was also only outed after his death,he was interviewed by police a few times and was also investigated and dealt with "in house" by the government.

Another one that could have made waves while alive.

All makes you wonder.

True that they were yes, its also strange that they are the ones who have been deemed guilty out of all those accused !

Just a co-incedence? I must admit i cant think of a reasoning.

Cyril Smith was also only outed after his death,he was interviewed by police a few times and was also investigated and dealt with "in house" by the government.

Another one that could have made waves while alive.

All makes you wonder.

Does it? nothing surprises me anymore.

In years to come people will be expressing shock over some other vile scandalous issue that's happening now in the present, saying something like "how could the previous generation have allowed that to happen, why didn't those who were aware speak out and do something to stop it at the time".