Rolf Harris guilty of indecent assaults

I agree. Thats the point i was making about judging past actions by present standards.

Freedom of speech will be the next thing surpressed in years to come, maybe not so far in the future! Then we will all be blasted for upsetting someone by having our own points of view!

It happens already really if you think about it by people "towing the party line" and saying " well the official story is!"

All means they dont believe what they are peddling or agree personally but darent say for fear of repercussions.

lets be honest, Saville always appeared dodgy. You wouldn't have been comfortable leaving him in charge of your kids.

But he did much for charity, such a good egg, how can one be so scathing? and so he went on his merry way doing what he did.

lets be honest, Saville always appeared dodgy. You wouldn't have been comfortable leaving him in charge of your kids.

But he did much for charity, such a good egg, how can one be so scathing? and so he went on his merry way doing what he did.

Are you for real? He was Britain's most prolific paedophile. I also resent the implication that it was somehow the parent's fault for having their kids around him. No it was his fault.

That he did much for charity, so what! His 'good egg' persona was a calculated cover for his nefarious activities

Are you for real? He was Britain's most prolific paedophile. I also resent the implication that it was somehow the parent's fault for having their kids around him. No it was his fault.

That he did much for charity, so what! His 'good egg' persona was a calculated cover for his nefarious activities

Check out his location. :hihi:

Administering drugs to obtain intercourse = 2 years, yet Indecent assault on a woman = 10 years.

This will be trail and conviction by the media, so I am sure they will throw the book at him. Looks like our laws need updatiing, but these days touching someone is assault, it never used to be.

http://www.thelawpages.com/court-cases/maximums.php

Wasn't that what he was saying ... you had a sarcasm bypass or summat?

Wasn't that what he was saying ... you had a sarcasm bypass or summat?

There are plenty of people on this forum who dismiss people like Saville - so if someone makes a comment on the issue which appears to be dissmisive, I will respond as if it was made seriously.

The files have been mysteriously 'lost'...
They haven't, really, you know ;)

[Rolf Harris] See you later, alligator... [/Rolf Harris]

[Alligator] ...in a while, paedophile [/Alligator]

Edited by L00b

no, no, no no ... that was my sarcasm which you missed . Apologies.

back in the 80's/90's anyone with an ounce of common sense could see Saville looked dodgy. Like I said, the type you wouldn't leave your kids with.

But if you spoke out and said this, some wag would always come back and tell you how good he was, what he did he for charity etc etc and condemned you for being unfair to him. Meanwhile he continued to do what he did.

Again, apologies