Rolf Harris guilty of indecent assaults

Does anyone else find it quite odd that Rolf Harris sung "Jake the Peg" during giving his defence evidence at his trial? Apparently he also did a demo of the sounds of a diggerido. The prosecution must have been delighted as it hardly makes it sound like the actions of someone mortified by the accusations against him.

I thought it was odd, the question is was it spontaneous or did he sing it because of advice from his deference lawyer.

I thought it was odd, the question is was it spontaneous or did he sing it because of advice from his deference lawyer.

If anyone cares to read what was actually going on they might see that the singing out of the first line of the song fitted naturally with him giving a synopsis of his career.

You mention the title of a song, see some blank faces, then sing a line to help jog a memory or two.

It strikes me that he always looks very frail as he walks into court, being helped by his wife and daughter. Is this real, or faked to get sympathy? Perhaps he has some kind of dementia that made him think it was ok to sing in the witness box?

If anyone cares to read what was actually going on they might see that the singing out of the first line of the song fitted naturally with him giving a synopsis of his career.

You mention the title of a song, see some blank faces, then sing a line to help jog a memory or two.

In that case it doesn't sound odd, I don't really understand why he needs to summarise his career but I'm sure his defense team will have good reasons for it.

I wonder why these people arrested under Yewtree are all public figures and not Barry Briggs up the road

the clues in the name, yewtree, it was set up after the jimmy saville case to investigate other possible "celebrityx involvement