Rolf Harris guilty of indecent assaults

Well they are hardly going to want him to be hanging around here when he's been released, are they?

Silly question if I may say.

Some victims may feel when hes released he will have paid his debt. Others may have already moved on in life and some could have even gone to live abroad. You dont talk for any of them im afraid.

Some victims may feel when hes released he will have paid his debt. Others may have already moved on in life and some could have even gone to live abroad. You dont talk for any of them im afraid.

How do you know I don't talk for any of them? Have you asked all of them?

I bet youve got your pitchfork at the ready lol.

No, you are wrong.

I could easily get my bucket to begin a collection a make a contribution to the United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA) for his deportation.

No, you are wrong.

I could easily get my bucket to begin a collection a make a contribution to the United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA) for his deportation.

Do it then. Collect as much as you can then lobby who ever you need to to get him removed. In fact you dont even need a bucket, you can use one of those donation pages on the web that are ever so popular these days. Go on, Ricky, do it unless youre just full of it!