Favourite Perfumes and Aftershaves

I'm wanting to buy a new perfume but not sure which to get, i'm considering the new J Lo one called Still but not smelt it yet. What do you recommend? Guys are welcome to respond with what fragrances they like on a woman - if they know the names of any that is!!! Lol :P

Originally posted by AngelEyes

I'm wanting to buy a new perfume but not sure which to get, i'm considering the new J Lo one called Still but not smelt it yet. What do you recommend? Guys are welcome to respond with what fragrances they like on a woman - if they know the names of any that is!!! Lol :P

I don't know much about this sort of thing, but why would you be considering a perfume if you haven't smelt it yet??

Originally posted by Norbo

I don't know much about this sort of thing, but why would you be considering a perfume if you haven't smelt it yet??

Because i have the first J-Lo fragrance called Glow and that is gorgeous so i'm hoping that Still might be lovely as well!! But i'll have to smell it and see!! :)