Steak on fire in the microwave, yikes!!

To those who appear to have a very limited understanding or inability to read detail (I should talk, I know, I didnt read the label, but I did explain why!). The fresh steak was firstly frozen, then days later took out of freezer and put into microwave to DEFROST on the defrost setting, ready to cook, the metal security tag hidden in the label caused the fire....yes fire....as in flames!, the cling wrap burnt, the polystyrene tray burnt, the steak partially burnt, oh and the microwave burnt, so thanks for the comments and to those with the negative, narky, nasty comments......sod off! to the others snigger, snigger, kitchen cleaned and wont be doing that again x plus we enjoyed a quick meal of steak, chips and gravy amidst the reckage, ps....cooked in the oven! Tadaaaa

No matter how much you try to explain katie, people love to have a dig. they read what they want to read and ignore what you actually wrote.

I sometimes despair of people on this forum

Yours was a funny tale and ranks alongside my drying socks in a microwave **** up. that cost me a valuable lesson.

No matter how much you try to explain katie, people love to have a dig. they read what they want to read and ignore what you actually wrote.

Yours was a funny tale and ranks alongside my drying socks in a microwave **** up. that cost me a valuable lesson.

Thanks RichSiddall, exactly!, no sense of humour some folks! X

You tried to dry socks in a microwave? :hihi:

Archived