Violence to girls and women.

Do you mean like this one

the Qur'an says that on the day of resurrection, the girl-child who was put to death merely for being female, will be asked "for what crime were you put to death?" (surat al Takwir verses 8 and 9)

and the punishment for those who killed her will be great.

From a earlier post by none other than yourself..the piece in bold is a total fabrication

You do know that verse actually refers to what was being done to females pre Islamic Arabia- by Pagan Arabs.

Or did you not bother to study it further...:rolleyes:

The arrival of Islam stopped this barbaric act.

You do know that verse actually refers to what was being done to females pre Islamic Arabia- by Pagan Arabs.

Or did you not bother to study it further...:rolleyes:

The arrival of Islam stopped this barbaric act.

I didnt quote the verse originally ,that was PT ,I commented on the false addition to the verse(in bold) in answer to her comments about posting untruths...Or did you not bother to follow the the sequence further

We aren't talking about God' plans, we're talking about longleyman's persistent having pops at Islam, and throwing random stats into the mix, without rhyme Or reason. (apart, of course, from his over enthusiastic and obvious frothing)

There are two possibilities, God doesn't exist, so longleyman's is doing you a favour by trying to convince you of this.

God does exist and created longleyman in the full knowledge that he would keep having a pop at Islam, so obviously part of Gods plan, so you should be having a go at God and not longleyman.

:(

There are two possibilities, God doesn't exist, so longleyman's is doing you a favour by trying to convince you of this.

God does exist and created longleyman in the full knowledge that he would keep having a pop at Islam, so obviously part of Gods plan, so you should be having a go at God and not longleyman.

How is LM doing me a favour? I cannot believe on LMs behalf, just as LM cannot UNbelieve on my behalf.

Belief or unbelief is the prerogative of the individual.

How is LM doing me a favour? I cannot believe on LMs behalf, just as LM cannot UNbelieve on my behalf.

I ask these questions frequently of the religious. I ask them in genunine interest and with respect.

Could you please tell me when you last saw God?

What does he look like?

When was the last time you spoke to him and he replied?

What did he say? I realise this one may be a bit personal so you dont have to tell me what he or she actually said verbatim.

By showing the flaws in your belief, and if you believe in God you must believe that God created longleyman in the full knowledge that he would keep having a pop at Islam, and despite having this knowledge God still chose to create him, which must mean it is part of Gods plan, just as it must be part of Gods plan for you to keep having a go at Longleyemn, everything we do is inevitable if we was in fact created by a God and there is nothing we can do to change it, so you may as well just go with the flow and and take pride in entertaining God.

I ask these questions frequently of the religious. I ask them in genunine interest and with respect.

Could you please tell me when you last saw God?

What does he look like?

When was the last time you spoke to him and he replied?

What did he say? I realise this one may be a bit personal so you dont have to tell me what he or she actually said verbatim.

I've never seen the wind,but I believe it exists.

I have never seen you, but I believe you exist.

Faith is about believing in the seen and the unseen.

---------- Post added 22-06-2014 at 11:00 ----------

By showing the flaws in your belief, and if you believe in God you must believe that God created longleyman in the full knowledge that he would keep having a pop at Islam, and despite having this knowledge God still chose to create him, which must mean it is part of Gods plan, just as it must be part of Gods plan for you to keep having a go at Longleyemn, everything we do is inevitable if we was in fact created by a God and there is nothing we can do to change it, so you may as well just go with the flow and and take pride in entertaining God.

What is flawed about being understanding that people can and do hold differing religious beliefs? I don't mock my pagan friends for their beliefs, or my Jewish friends for theirs. Ditto Christian etc.

As my pagan friends say...

"An it harm none, do what ye will!"

I've never seen the wind,but I believe it exists.

I have never seen you, but I believe you exist.

Faith is about believing in the seen and the unseen.

Ah, they dont really answer the questions though do they but no matter. I can take it from your answer you have never seen him or her, never spoke to him or her and him or her have never replied back to you.

What is flawed about being understanding that people can and do hold differing religious beliefs? I don't mock my pagan friends for their beliefs, or my Jewish friends for theirs. Ditto Christian etc.

As my pagan friends say...

"An it harm none, do what ye will!"

I haven't said there is anything flawed about it, but just as you can hold the belief that God exists and is worthy of worship, others can hold the belief that you must be nuts to hold such a belief especially when the God you admire and worship is such a violent entity.

Archived