Violence to girls and women.

I honestly don't know how people can stand by & watch something like this happening, as with the murder in Pakistan. I know there's a term for this 'bystander apathy' but it's just so wrong. As for India this is what they think of British aid.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2097436/No-country-doesnt-need-British-aid-Its-patronising-stifling-just-enriches-corrupt-elite.html

Around 1,000 women are killed in Pakistan every year by their families in honour killings, according to the Aurat Foundation.............Do you know about this Foundation ?

That's an appalling statistic longleyman, & no I didn't know about the Aurat Foundation I will check it out.

In this country between 80 and 120 women die at the hands of husbands or partners annually, and we supposedly live in a culture where women are protected as equals. Considering that protection and culture our figures are equally appalling.

its NOT the country that did it tho, its a few people, same as the whole of the uk didnt do jimmy savilles crimes...just jimmy saville

As a direct to the killing yes, but the culture condones it. If a culture (not the law) allows a father, son, nephew etc (all male) to savagely torture to death a daughter, wife or mother then the people who uphold the aspect of that culture are responsible indirectly.

You can't use JS as an analogy..culturally we don't stone as a means to uphold our honour...simply put, honour and killing do not mix with us culturally.

---------- Post added 30-05-2014 at 23:21 ----------

i said two policemen got fired, hows that allowing it? Oo

Token gestures for international appeasement. They'll be back on the force in 2 months.

i said two policemen got fired, hows that allowing it? Oo
I wonder at you sometimes. You'll jump through any unethical hoop to defend Islam. You wouldn't tolerate this for a minute if it took place in a Western Country.

How does two officers of the law merely getting fired for standing by watching while a gang of men stone a pregnant woman to death, show that they aren't allowing it? That's not a proper punishment for derelication of duty resulting in a gang murder.

Don't you think that if the senior officers and by implication the higher authority had any value for a woman's life they'd make sure they had no officers in the ranks, who think it's ok to ignore an attack going on under their noses?

The nearest thing we've had to this is the grooming gangs being ignored for decades in spite of people's best efforts to get the police and SS on tjhe case. Although again I seem to remember you were disclaiming that Islam has anything to do with that as well.

By the way, what does Oo mean?

Its a common Leftist trick to divert "the blame" from Religion to Culture and then back again...Either way they can then claim "Its Raycistt" - thats all they ever do if anyone questions anything to do with non whites etc.......Its just how it is to them.

of course the murder rates are lower in Islamic countries (honour killings/stoning people to death isn't classed as murder :suspect::roll:

Dropping atomic bombs on thousands of innocents doesn't seem to be added as murder either, but we all know it is.

Archived