Anywhere I might be able to purchase a kiddy pistol?

I'm filming a video and need one of those cheap kid pistols that looks like a gun but is made of plastic and is just generally for kids to play pretend with. It's going to be used as a prop in one of the scenes in the video; but I just don't want to spend about £10 on them.

So I need to find somewhere that sell them cheap, I'm pretty sure people can remember them. They come in kid packaging with a orange rubber bit at the end of the gun to help imply it's not a real gun.

If you're out in public filming with it, you might want to drop the Police a line, as it's not unheard of for "helpful" members of the public to report people filming with fake weapons, resulting in a whole armed Police cavalcade turning up. If they know you're doing it, where, when and have contact details for you, it can save much embarrassment for all parties.

If you're out in public filming with it, you might want to drop the Police a line, as it's not unheard of for "helpful" members of the public to report people filming with fake weapons, resulting in a whole armed Police cavalcade turning up. If they know you're doing it, where, when and have contact details for you, it can save much embarrassment for all parties.

Oh no, it will be in my house where the scene will be filmed, I know that having the gun in public could cause issues.

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

I'm filming a video and need one of those cheap kid pistols that looks like a gun but is made of plastic and is just generally for kids to play pretend with. It's going to be used as a prop in one of the scenes in the video; but I just don't want to spend about £10 on them.

So I need to find somewhere that sell them cheap, I'm pretty sure people can remember them. They come in kid packaging with a orange rubber bit at the end of the gun to help imply it's not a real gun.

You cant have such things as Kiddy Pistols in the UK. I am shocked beyond belief

---------- Post added 29-05-2014 at 22:12 ----------

Why is that funny?

Just a thought of a bunch of coppers all showing up, streets being cleared, barricades set up because of a filming where fake guns are being used. You do know what a fake gun looks like dont you fishy ? :hihi:

Archived