Joey Barton and the Ugly Girls.

I think he's seen Ian Holloway with a similar comment a few years ago about winning ugly being like pulling an ugly girl in town etc.

That comment seemed to go down well at the time, maybe he thought he'd get a similar reaction..

If he had said 4 fat, bald headed ugly blokes would anybody be bothered ...... NO !

Absolutely nothing but hyperbolic nonsense to make it out to be a sexist comment :loopy:

He apologised because he realised it was for the best, people do like to make a song and dance about things these days, as for those now criticising his appearance on question time, he is certainly not the dullest or stupidest person they have had on there, far from it !

Is the term ugly girls now so non pc ? Was it the context in which it was said ?

Trust me what some of our European migrants call British girls would not sit too well with the pc brigade, but can we protest so much when we come so high up in the obesity league ?

If he had said 4 fat, bald headed ugly blokes would anybody be bothered ...... NO !

Absolutely nothing but hyperbolic nonsense to make it out to be a sexist comment :loopy:

He apologised because he realised it was for the best, people do like to make a song and dance about things these days, as for those now criticising his appearance on question time, he is certainly not the dullest or stupidest person they have had on there, far from it !

Is the term ugly girls now so non pc ? Was it the context in which it was said ?

Trust me what some of our European migrants call British girls would not sit too well with the pc brigade, but can we protest so much when we come so high up in the obesity league ?

It will all be sorted when Nigel is in charge.:hihi::hihi:

Some people are incredibly good at making everything about European migrants. :loopy:

Some people are incredibly good at making everything about European migrants. :loopy:

I have worked with some, so I speak from experience ..... I take it you don't like the facts when they fly in the face of some of your opinion :D

Oh and by the way, I have no issue with migrants personally, I just don't agree with the way our friends in the Labour party allowed so much uncontrolled immigration with scant regard for the services and those who were affected by it, is that OK by you or does that put me in your 'report him for being a racist' category ?

Archived