Joey Barton and the Ugly Girls.

Ron Jeremy is spot on, but let's face it Joey Barton on an intellectual discussion programme, this is the guy who went on loan to Marseille & gave an interview with a stupid French accent talking to English press & others. In any case people don't complain when people mantion "beautiful" women, there are some right mingers out there.

Ron Jeremy is spot on, but let's face it Joey Barton on an intellectual discussion programme, this is the guy who went on loan to Marseille & gave an interview with a stupid French accent talking to English press & others. In any case people don't complain when people mantion "beautiful" women, there are some right mingers out there.

Oh dear that's twice in one day that someone has agreed with me on here. I must be slipping. ;)

Grow up man I did not report the post I responded and that was removed too, got a problem take it to PM :loopy:

:huh: Who cares..I never said you did.

The point I was making was this thread is about referring to others as "ugly"..you obviously don't have a problem with that because ugly for you is a judgement call. I called you ugly and it was quite rightly removed..why? because you just don't go around telling people or inferring their ugly...especially if you're a minger yourself. You'd be pretty miffed If I called your daughter or wife a couple of ugly birds..or would you just agree because it could be true, or agree in the defence of being politically incorrect?

Here's one..Joey Barton, footballer = Thicko

And stop sending me dumb ass pm's.

The ukip bird said something just as bad when she said "typical footballer keeps his brains in his boots' insinuating all footballers are thick. Never got picked up that.

It did, by Barton himself.

Bit of fuss about nothing, really? He probably heard it somewhere, thought it was hilarious and would go down a storm, instead of like a lead balloon.

Where he made his 'inexperienced as I am at public speaking' mistake was in not changing it to '4 ugly men', no-one would have turned a hair then.

Archived