Interesting Times Ahead.

For me, there are interesting times ahead concerning the following :- .....1- The Newark By-Election. 2- The Football World Cup. 3- The Tour de France. 4- The Scottish Independence vote. 5- The start of the Football Season when Wednesday will aim for the Premier League. Have I missed something ? Oh! I nearly forgot. 6- The upcoming Ofsted Report for schools ( trojan horse allegations).

You have lost the plot,number 5 by itself confirms that lol.:hihi:

The last thing i would describe the silly pushbike race as is "Interesting ". An annoyance defiantly .

I'm not interested in cycling, but there's no doubt the countryside will look beautiful, so a good advert for the North of England.

For me, there are interesting times ahead concerning the following :- .....1- The Newark By-Election. 2- The Football World Cup. 3- The Tour de France. 4- The Scottish Independence vote. 5- The start of the Football Season when Wednesday will aim for the Premier League. Have I missed something ? Oh! I nearly forgot. 6- The upcoming Ofsted Report for schools ( trojan horse allegations).

I've got a mobile phone with Orange. This evening I got a text message saying

'2 for 1 tickets for the Human League, Soft Cell, and Heaven 17 in an 80s extravaganza at Riverside Park, Newark. June 21st'. I'm going to book a ticket - I'll say you missed something! :)

the Scottish referendum and the Newark by-election are interesting but the World Cup and Tour De France are not interesting. They happen all the time, like every four years or every year, regardless like the Chelsea Dog Show. They are not surprising. Even British General Elections are not interesting any more, now that the clueless numbskulls have changed it so they are fixed term.

I've got a mobile phone with Orange. This evening I got a text message saying

'2 for 1 tickets for the Human League, Soft Cell, and Heaven 17 in an 80s extravaganza at Riverside Park, Newark. June 21st'. I'm going to book a ticket - I'll say you missed something! :)

Regarding YouTube- "Rentaghost" I prefer to watch " allo, allo"

that ones about the extremist muslims alledgedly trying to get certain schools to become faith schools, i think thats what hes trying to turn this thread onto tbh :roll:

Yes mate I gathered that but, wasn't go to fall into his trap.

Archived