Scabby owners= Scabby dogs

Why is that Chavs and other dodgy types seem to exclusively keep nasty dogs, more often then not of a similar breed with similar temperament.

You never see some scroat with a proper looking dog, that is well cared for or of a decent breed.

And why is it always the same types of people who bring their dogs in town!

Why is that Chavs and other dodgy types seem to exclusively keep nasty dogs, more often then not of a similar breed with similar temperament.

You never see some scroat with a proper looking dog, that is well cared for or of a decent breed.

And why is it always the same types of people who bring their dogs in town!

Firstly you'll have to define "chav".

I know exactly the type you mean. Most of 'em should not be allowed to keep dogs but they do seem to favour the types that are considered dangerous/aggressive, perhaps a bit like the image they try and portray of themselves. I suppose you have to feel sorry for the poor creatures.......the dogs I mean.

Its a term i use to describe less "desirable people".

People of doubtable morals. The list could go on but i think people understand what i mean

You can't tell what someone's moral standards are by looking at them.

if you read up on "dog attacks" you will see that these that breeds such as yorkies\jack russells etc score the highest on biting people. You do come across as quite ignorant on this post i'm sure your not offline.

The only dogs i've had try and attack me in the street were a pair of yorkies. :hihi: I had to jump up on a wall to prevent them tearing me to shreds. :D

Archived