Scabby owners= Scabby dogs

Why is that Chavs and other dodgy types seem to exclusively keep nasty dogs, more often then not of a similar breed with similar temperament.

You never see some scroat with a proper looking dog, that is well cared for or of a decent breed.

And why is it always the same types of people who bring their dogs in town![/QUOTE]

Blind people?

Why is that Chavs and other dodgy types seem to exclusively keep nasty dogs, more often then not of a similar breed with similar temperament.

You never see some scroat with a proper looking dog, that is well cared for or of a decent breed.

And why is it always the same types of people who bring their dogs in town![/QUOTE]

Blind people?

I think it is obvious i dont mean that.

I'm a professional person and wear a suit. Having said that, I have a staffy-X rescue dog. I also sometimes wear older clothes to walk the dog. I will be sure to start swearing more and will, from this point, always carry a can of Strongbow with me so I don't irrevocably damage your worldview.

Until I get a 'proper' dog, at which point I'll revert back...

Archived