Urgent! I need to find a pub that sells Stones beer in Sheffield city

Steptoad

Do you mean stones on Keg or stones cask?

If you mean cask i last remember seeing it in pub thats down the road from the sheaf view , heeley, but that was a few years ago

The Bridge at Ford definitely used to sell it when i was last in

Do you mean stones on Keg or stones cask?

If you mean cask i last remember seeing it in pub thats down the road from the sheaf view , heeley, but that was a few years ago

The Bridge at Ford definitely used to sell it when i was last in

The Rivelin sell it

It needs to be in the city centre (there just wasn't enough space to add the word centre on to the title:roll:)

Kirkbylad, I've no idea, I just assumed it came out of a tap on the bar.

stones beer what a great beer ,but not often seen these days,pity as it was a great beer as was wards and many others

Was is the operative word here, to call these once great beers BEER is an insult to the people who drink it, i think i read some where that if the breweries dropped the alcohol content by not much they could sell it without a licence.

Sorry o.p dont know the answer to your question

I'm guessing that you want to take someone, perhaps a Sheffield exile or an ex-resident of the city, for a few pints of the beer he once supped.

If so, I'm afraid he's going to be disappointed for the reasons outlined in the previous post. Far better to take him to the Sheffield Tap or any of the real ale pubs in the Shalesmoor area and leave him with his memories unsullied. :)

As the title says, I need to find a pub that sells Stones beer in Sheffield city centre. It's not something that I drink so I've never noticed anywhere that sells it.

Norfolk Arms, bottom of Dixon Lane?

But it isn't really Stones, I think its made in Burton, so why bother.

Archived