Urgent! I need to find a pub that sells Stones beer in Sheffield city

Steptoad

The Queens Ground, Hillsborough sells creamflow Stones. Not the city centre but it's only 10 mins by tram. Obviously it's not real ale and personally I'd rather have the old 'fizzy' keg version than creamflow but I haven't seen that anywhere for years (don't think they make it any more). It's a pub which hasn't changed much (in a good way) since Stones was last brewed in Sheffield so it could fit the bill.

Queens Social Club, Queens Rd (S2)

Great pint. Plus they even do private hire. We booked Queens through contacting Lindsey on 07703327022. Really helpful and nothing too much trouble. Def recommend the venue!!

Great pint. Plus they even do private hire. We booked Queens through contacting Lindsey on 07703327022. Really helpful and nothing too much trouble. Def recommend the venue!!

Whoa! Hold on there! It was only a first date. I'm not looking that far ahead yet.:hihi:

Of course you would- you work for them!!! :hihi::hihi:

Before my mate passed away, we were on the search for a traditional 70s chemical ale in Sheffield such as John Smiths and Stones' original.

Unfortunately the 90's brought in the creamflow sht.

But you will find a good pint of stones (creamflow tho) at the La Platta Club in Hillsborough and Oakland Rd Club just up from Malin Bridge.

Archived