Zero

sazk23

yup zero open till 6- on my piccy on ere that wa taken around 6am in zero- jack n jilled off me rockers n all. we can handle the pace- worth it just to hear ur faev tunes INCLUDIN my all timer!!!

sos band just be good to me niche mix

come on whats ur fave bangerz!!!:hihi:

yup zero open till 6- on my piccy on ere that wa taken around 6am in zero- jack n jilled off me rockers n all. we can handle the pace- worth it just to hear ur faev tunes INCLUDIN my all timer!!!

sos band just be good to me niche mix

come on whats ur fave bangerz!!!:hihi:

to many to mention. A few i buzz off as soon as they come on are 'broomstick' 'one wish' and an old classic 'friends' (brings back many memories from niche)

yeh too many thats true.

last time i went to niche was back in october- the night i got spiked and my pal had to carry me all the way back to heely green cos i was jelly legged- that kin of put me off but nowt will put me off the tunes ever!! anuva good tune s fugees that thing niche mix- propa grimy!!

HI SARAH!

If you want cheaper tickets give the ye olde Steve Wilson ticket hotline a buzz 07859938895.

Should be a big night, looking forward to it. Havent seen you in tiiiiiiiime.

Did you know there is a bassline night @ the earl on queens road every fortnight on a thursday from 8pm til about 4. Next ones tomorrow:D

HI SARAH!

If you want cheaper tickets give the ye olde Steve Wilson ticket hotline a buzz 07859938895.

Should be a big night, looking forward to it. Havent seen you in tiiiiiiiime.

Did you know there is a bassline night @ the earl on queens road every fortnight on a thursday from 8pm til about 4. Next ones tomorrow:D

hey there Ste

hows u?

is that ur number then? ive been meaning to get it to keep in touch.

i can't wait!! i kno!!! its been ages, mi mate sarah (wi curly hair) said she saw u at the last event. i was working (gutted) so cudnt make it.

yeah, ive read about it and my mate told me about it, but i know wat im like gettin up in a morning for work after ive been out. so i mite go in a few weeks wen i get a fri off work. :)

Archived