Wedding Venue Discussion 2015/2016

Wood Lane Countryside Centre in Stannington is where we got married last year. It was a fabulous venue and easy to get to for guest too.

We also looked at Green Directions (just up out of Stannington) and Ecclesall Woods Discovery Centre. I know people that got married at Yorkshire Sculpture Park too.

Hope this helps.

I would highly recommend James Morgan http://mesmorgan.com/theywereinvisible/ - his focus isn't wedding photography but I'm sure you'll agree on looking through his portfolio his photographs are brilliant -that's why we chose him to shoot at our wedding.

He also set up the IJWTGP photo community, http://tekgudphotos.co.uk/

James has an enormous talent and will listen to exactly what you want. We didn't want any particularly staged photos and wanted them to look very natural and go with the flow of the environment.

Hope this helps.

Miranda

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

Sorry if this has been asked before (I did have a quick search). Could anyone recommend a country style pub for a wedding reception. Must be able to hold 50 people for wedding breakfast and 100 for evening do.

We would ideally like somewhere in the south of the city but would look elsewhere to find the perfect place.

Hi All

Sorry if this has been asked before (I did have a quick search). Could anyone recommend a country style pub for a wedding reception. Must be able to hold 50 people for wedding breakfast and 100 for evening do.

We would ideally like somewhere in the south of the city but would look elsewhere to find the perfect place.

Cubley hall nr Penistone,done loads of gigs there, fantastic location with a lovely garden,big barn for the reception,eight bedrooms available including the bridal suite.